Thread: New RWO player profiles now up!

New RWO player profiles now up!

And you can find them <a href="http://redandwhiteonline.com/players_list.php">here....</a> or from the front page of RWO.

Thanks to Lizz and Cliff for your great work in churning out those profiles!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

wow, very impressive. Great work guys - this will keep me busy for a little while!

great work guys

On the Rookie List
    Great work folks. One small error in fact noted - Paul Bevan's junior footy days were spent at the Western Suburbs Club and not Pennant Hills.

Thanks supernova. I'll fix that up now!

In fact, if anyone spots anything wrong, please let me know... When you're dealing with 45+ profiles, something is bound to slip through the gaps!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Fantastic work - I really enjoyed reading through them!

Des, one very minor mistake in Nicks' profile: But his form dropped away sharply in the second half of that season and he struggled to recover it during 2004 <--- I think it should be 2003??

m19, spot on. I've fixed it up now.

You guys are great proof-readers I must have skimmed over all the mistakes when I got them from Liz/Cliff

Des' Weblog

Well, I've read all of them at least 3 times, and there are still some obvious mistakes.

I think after a while your brain sees what it wants to see, not what's really there?

Mistakes-

Stuart Maxfield's has "2004 marked Stewie's first season as captain of the Mighty Bloods" I'm sure that's a mistake.