Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Swans v Power

Really looking forward to the match with the two form teams, best code in Australia. As a Scotsman my first love is football (soccer) but Aussie Rules is definitely the best code to watch in Australia. Im hoping the Swans shade it but im only half confident, the last time Port beat us we never won a game for a bit of a while.
    Unfortunately I wont be able to go as Iv opened a new Scottish Themed Bar in Waterloo St The Arisaig Tea Rooms, but ill have the game on with sound for any Swans fans heading to the match via central station.

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisaig View Post
    Really looking forward to the match with the two form teams, best code in Australia. As a Scotsman my first love is football (soccer) but Aussie Rules is definitely the best code to watch in Australia. Im hoping the Swans shade it but im only half confident, the last time Port beat us we never won a game for a bit of a while.
    Unfortunately I wont be able to go as Iv opened a new Scottish Themed Bar in Waterloo St The Arisaig Tea Rooms, but ill have the game on with sound for any Swans fans heading to the match via central station.
    I think you're a bit late on this brother but all the best with the new bar!
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    If you watch the normal angle you can see that it is definitely not a push....the Port player feels contact and either dives or loses his balance (I think the second)....but from the other side angle there is a very slight touch of the hands on the back so it is, technically a free....for hands in the back not for pushing.
    Dead, Dear Sharpe9 you must have rose coloured glasses on. It is definitely a push. I don't like calling frees against Swans either but really, phew, that was an almighty push. Even Buddy had to look behind to see if the Umpie was going to penalise him. The laugh and the huge grin said it all. He thought it the greatest joke and knew he had gotten away with near murder LOL.

You sure it's not an Irish bar?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

I think you're referring to the St Kilda game this Saturday. To clear up any more misunderstandings, that's St Kilda, Melbourne, not St Kilda the Scottish archipelago.

Anyway, that's excellent news, but now you've mentioned it here you'll get a stream of people asking for the RWO discount.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    You sure it's not an Irish bar?
    Wash your mouth out

Definitely Scottish mate the only one in Sydney

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate, weve just registered as a Swans friendly venue so pop in at some point

- - - Updated - - -

How much is RWO Discount

Just wild about Harry
    60% and a free cab home

How much is RWO Discount
    I made it up.

BUt why not? I'm sure some places would even pay us to make sure we never return.

Goes up to 11

How much is RWO Discount
    Free COLA?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516