Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Hannebery - Bold prediction

On the Rookie List

Dan Hannebery - Bold prediction

Hannebery is a cracker. He's quickly risen to one of my favourite players already.

Very skillful and tough as nails too. Has a bloodline of physicality like Campbell Brown.

What I think I really like about him is that he has the composure of a 200 game vet.

No doubts in the world he has the passion and commitment to go all the way.

I think Dan is the Swans next big thing and he will deliver. Looking forward to his 2010 when he has the chance to really explode for the Swans.

Thoughts?
    The Pain of Discipline is Nothing Like The Pain of Disappointment

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Dan Hannebery the next Paul Kelly

Jesse White the next Tony Lockett.

Oh yeah!
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I've been very impressed with Hannebery, and was pleased he seemed to get a bit more game time against Richmond as a couple of others went down. He has time to do things in a way that is almost leisurely, can place a precise kick to a leading forward, positions himself as cunningly as a sheepdog. He has the makings of a truly exceptional player.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Hanners will become our next brownlow medalist. His kicking is brilliant, he is tough. He kinda reminds me of Sam Mitchell, but has the decision making and skill of hodge

Quote Originally Posted by 10Totti10 View Post
    Hanners will become our next brownlow medalist. His kicking is brilliant, he is tough. He kinda reminds me of Sam Mitchell, but has the decision making and skill of hodge
    YUCK!!! The bastard child of Mitchell and Hodge that makes me feel a little sick!

Back, strapped and intact dread and might's Avatar
    Dunno why, he reminds me of Willo. (Maybe the tongue hanging out)
    I wish my weed was EMO so it would cut itself

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDuckling View Post
    YUCK!!! The bastard child of Mitchell and Hodge that makes me feel a little sick!
    I would happily accept a combination of the two
    Ed Considine's day out - Round 3, 16th April 1995.
    11 Kicks, 13 Handballs, 8 Marks, 1 Goal, 1 Behind, 1 Tackle, 1 Hitout, 3 Brownlow votes (his only votes)
    Ed = God

Absolute gun.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

He's going to be great...but I don't think you're going out on a limb with the prediction.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Veteran Site Admin
    I think Patty V might have a bit of competition in the goal celebration stakes, after his effort this evening. Though I guess given it was his maiden goal, it was understandable. Great to see him so pumped. Loved his composure when taking that shot, and also later on when he passed one off to O'Loughlin.

Quote Originally Posted by 10Totti10 View Post
    Sorry, Goodsey will win one ot two more before Hanners does

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Is he in year 12 still or at Uni?

HP
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast