Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Final Sydney v North Pre Match Discussion Thread

Preliminary Final Sydney v North Pre Match Discussion Thread

Great news to see the AFL has released $45 tickets for the game. Hopefully will bring more through the gate!

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2...ls-information

This is going to be a tough game...can't wait!!

Go Bloods!
    Swannies for life!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Great news to see the AFL has released $45 tickets for the game. Hopefully will bring more through the gate!

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2...ls-information

This is going to be a tough game...can't wait!!

Go Bloods!
    I can't see where ther are $45 tickets, I have to say I go to every swans game but with having to have $ available in case we make the GF I am struggling to afford 2 pre-lim tickets as we'll.

Quote Originally Posted by annew View Post
    I can't see where ther are $45 tickets, I have to say I go to every swans game but with having to have $ available in case we make the GF I am struggling to afford 2 pre-lim tickets as we'll.
    They haven't updated the map. I'd guess the very back of Level 6 would be my guess - but you'd like to think they might recategorise it to make all of Level 6 Category 5.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    What I meant say is it does not show where the $45 category 5 seats are.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    They haven't updated the map. I'd guess the very back of Level 6 would be my guess - but you'd like to think they might recategorise it to make all of Level 6 Category 5.
    Thanks, can you just imagine ticketek dealing with this? Pretty dumb if the seats up really high are filled because they are the cheaper seats and the main part of the stadium is half empty. Instead of introducing a new category they should significantly re price all categories. I am sure if the prices of all categories were under$100 there would be more people attending.

That would be the logical thing to do, but from my experience, the words AFL and logic just don't go together.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Level 6 is horrid, I wouldn't sit there even if they paid me $45.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Level 6 is horrid, I wouldn't sit there even if they paid me $45.
    That's my thoughts too. I reckon they need to make all the other categories from 1-4 down a level in pricing, and only if these are all sold should they open category 5 ( if it is the back of level 6) and sell them for maybe $20. Does anyone really think we will get a big crowd? Would be terrible if we don't but the pricing is a significant deciding factor.

Senior Player
    Found an updated map here :

http://www.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL...eek-3-2014.jpg

IMO the location of some of those categories is bizarre.
    How they can justify the elevated seats at the Allphones Arena end as Category 1 is beyond me.
    A grand total of 4 bays in Category 5 on the bottom deck behind the goals, expect them to go quickly. The are certainly better seats than the Cat 3 and 4 in the major stands. The bottom deck is a must at Stadium Australia IMO unless you are in Cat 1 on the wings.

I agree, the Category 5 seats are better than some spots of the higher Categories. In reality though, only 2 bays for it as the other end is the opposition fans' area.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is Boomer in trouble for running into Selwood? Does he have any naughty points carried over?

Nice little page by North's website detailing every player's tribunal history since 2000!

Tribunal History - NMFC.com.au

So not only 41 carry over points but a 10% loading as well

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast