Thread: Where to watch the grand final in Canberra?

Where to watch the grand final in Canberra?

So it looks like I'll be in Canberra for grand final weekend. Anyone have any idea of a good place to watch the game?

Not sure, but Ainslie Football Club (its a licensed club) usually gets a pretty good crowd on GF day, so maybe try it.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    The Ainslie is always good for footy, yeah. There is a Swans ACT supporters group, I think they go to Woden Hellenic Club on match days. Not sure if they have a grand final plan.

I emailed the Swans ACT Supporters Group about where they watch the game and this is their response:

"Hi People

For those who are not going to Melbourne this weekend to watch the Swans play Hawthorn in the Grand Final � the Canberra Southern Cross Club in Woden is showing the match on the BIG SCREEN in the Sportsman�s Bar on the bistro level.

Come along early and have your lunch and watch the pre-match activities � also make sure you bring plenty of RED AND WHITE � flags, banners anything else you have that will make it a Swans event!

The Hawks supporters no doubt will be there too so we have to outnumber them!!!

92-96 Corinna Street Woden
    t: 02 62837200
    w: Canberra Southern Cross Club "