Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tom Mitchell

Tom Mitchell

Those that want him traded..Not so fast.....No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

He's got a great attitude and, IMO, will become a great Swan.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Those that want him traded..Not so fast.....No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

He's got a great attitude and, IMO, will become a great Swan.
    + 1

Tom Mitchell

Great news!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    There's only one thing wrong with that article: "Out-of-favour Swan". He has been unfortunate, but we will see next season that he is very much in favour. Go Tom!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

The day is getting better and better.

Didnt now great news would have been wrong to trade him ! Cheer Cheer

Veterans List
    Journos fluff piece for GF week.

When Mitchell is an emergency for the big dance, what do you reckon he's gonna say "oh I'll look at my situation after the GF and make a decision on staying or going"?

Of course he's gonna say I to be 100% want to be at the Swans in 2015. BUT, whilst he'd be a little frustrated, I don't think he wants out to anywhere else, particularly headed for the bottom Carlton!

Tom will be a fixture next year I'm sure if he has an injury free run. Just needs to tidy up disposal by foot over the summer to go with the Diesel like hands.

What will Matt discuss now?

Tom is good enough to be a regular, and probably star, in any team when he gets his body right. So why should he be looking to move? The only problem with the Swans is that you have to be in peak form to crack into the midfield, and it won't get any easier.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    What will Matt discuss now?
    Once a decision is made I get in board. Well done Tom.

I will have a new idea next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    I will have a new idea next week.
    Lol!

Afl.com.au has just rated Titch Hawthorn's most crucial player that they can least afford to lose: Please stay fit: Your club's most crucial player - AFL.com.au

Not a lot is going right for the once-mighty Hawks, so it would be just their luck if ex-Sydney Swan Tom Mitchell was forced to miss time. Mitchell, one of the men brought in to reinvent a midfield sans Jordan Lewis and Sam Mitchell, has easily been Hawthorn's best player through the first three rounds, averaging 34 disposals and more than six tackles per game. That impressive output has not saved the Hawks from an 0-3 start, but imagine how dire the situation would be if he wasn't there to carry such a heavy on-ball load. - Marc McGowan

We could certainly use him this week but I stand by our decision to let him go. As we all know "we can't have everybody" and we want to evolve our game to become more dangerous with Heeney, Mills and Jones in the midfield.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast