Page 151 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,812 of 1863

Thread: List changes and trade bait

Pushing for Selection
    Agreed, not much to choose from. Mckernan is a dud. Maybe brown, but as always, there's a diamond waiting to be uncovered by Kinnear. The man is a proven legend at making late picks into champs. Proven it many times over and I trust him to do it again.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Mate. He is no good.

Fair enough. I was just watching some YouTube of him, from three years ago, and he looked a decent size. He can ruck, and if he's useless as a forward, he has the size, and weight, to maybe turned into a key defensive depth player. From the SFA we have to choose from, he seems like the only big bloke worth having a look at, perhaps.
    C'mon Chels!

Warming the Bench
    Maybe Kane Lucas as a rookie for sentimental reasons, father Jack played for the Swans and Jack's uncle is Ricky Quade.

Membrey to officially join Saints as a delisted free agent - AFL.com.au

membrey gets to Saints without Saints using their 1st pick at the NPD as a de listed free agent ??
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Good luck to him. Why he didn't wait out another year, I dunno. Would surely be closer to premiership success with Sydney than St Kilda? Who knows what could've happened.. I think he had shown enough this year to be close to a top 22 spot within the near future.

Does anyone have any thoughts on delisted Hawk Jordan Kelly? He can play on smalls and talls in defence and was Box Hills most consistant player this year (assuming that is consistently good not consistently bad).

On the Rookie List
    5 words: Rocky montage; Derickx. Reid back.

Problems solved.
    "Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the Swans win pretty."

I think Reid needs to be developed in a tall defender.
    Swannies for life!

So much for the rumours of Mitchell wanting out. I think he will have a good preseason and be a match-winner next year.

Hmmm...Lewis Johnston has been delisted.

Played really well as a rebounding defender, when he was fit, last season. Looks to have bulked up.

He's itching for another chance. If he is over his injuries, could be worth a rookie spot.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    Hmmm...Lewis Johnston has been delisted.

Played really well as a rebounding defender, when he was fit, last season. Looks to have bulked up.

He's itching for another chance. If he is over his injuries, could be worth a rookie spot.
    Ernie the problem I have with Lewis is they he just isn't strong enough. He played a wonderful match for Crows at FF and I think they should have left him there. He was good on the lead and strong once he is out in front. But if he has to wrestle he just lacks strength same as REg. Reg is far bigger built but also buckles against a strong forward or Resting Ruck. i'd pass as I believe he is a forward.

You're probably right Wolfie....I'm just getting impatient. Hoping Kinnear Beatson can pull a rabbit out from somewhere.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT