Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 10 % into a Buddy plan.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlatorog View Post
    Yes, very much so!
    I agree with this statement and apologise for being the poster that sent the thread off course

Hopefully the golden era can start in 2015 and we can run a long race.

Little bit of self assessment and motivation from our last game to better.

We did very well to be fit and in the GF. Just needed to turn up on the right day with the right game plan.

WE do need to adapt when the pressure is on. It took several years to break the Malthouse tackle pressure game plan. Seems that could have helped in 2014..

Anyway I digressed... buddy still gets a tick in 2014.

Buddy is playing like a man who remembers how much he loves playing football. Lucky for us he also remembers how very good he is. :-)

Suspended by the MRP
    You can't buy moments like these. My four year old son and I are eating pasta and watching Franklin YouTube highlights. After the goal of the year against Essendon in 2009my son said to me.

"I want to run as fast as Franklin so I can talk to him and run at the same time".

I don't know how to tell him that I had serviceable pace but not electric pace and his blood lines are not elite.

He is more likely to be an Issacc Heeney as he is blond and his old man is 184cm. I hope Heeney can have some good highlights so I can give my son a realistic player to follow.

Are our midfield as goodas everyone thinks. Theyve been beaten like this before.

In 2014 we lost, to the midfield, game breakers in goodes and okeefe.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345