Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Annual Player & Coach Merry-Go-Round

Senior Player
    Chicken - Sydney Uni and ECE will move to Div. Still leaves the Riff looking at relegation.

It's a bit crook that ECE get promoted back to Div 1 ON PAPER but makes perfect sense, as it'd be their 2014 Prems team running around, and they'd street Div 2 by the length of Flemington.

I'm sure the Riff want to stay in Div 1, but that's the nature of the relegation best I suppose. Wonder if their recruitment targets, namely Messrs Rogers and Perry would want to play Div 2 though?

*accidentally leaked documents on the Defence network make for interesting reading! Still waiting for the next instalment..

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    It's a bit crook that ECE get promoted back to Div 1 ON PAPER but makes perfect sense, as it'd be their 2014 Prems team running around, and they'd street Div 2 by the length of Flemington.

I'm sure the Riff want to stay in Div 1, but that's the nature of the relegation best I suppose. Wonder if their recruitment targets, namely Messrs Rogers and Perry would want to play Div 2.
    I think you'll find that Nick Perry is a confirmed 'in' regardless of Division Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    I think you'll find that Nick Perry is a confirmed 'in' regardless of Division Pete.
    Annnnnnnnnnd HOOKED!

Very good pick up. Top bloke too.

Annnnnnnnnnd HOOKED!

N Perry a good pickup.

A Rogers probably going to stay interstate.

We've certainly made every possible effort to stay in Div 1 but now looking unlikely. Thought Nor-West may have applied to go back up again to make D2 a very Western Sydney Comp.

Annnnnnnnnnd HOOKED!

Agreed - he will kill it in Div 1 or 2, wherever the Rams play. He had to do a lot of travel last year to train and play with Uni so it's a good result for him to be closer to home. Hope he does well.

Greg, we can't even make a splash in Div 3 finals, Div 2 we'd be up to our lungs in water.

On the Rookie List
    Rumour is that Camden have in addition to Chris Hughes picked up 3 Ctown prems players one being an academy kid with huge potential.
    What's happening in the Macarthur region?

Regular in the Side
    I don't understand. If SHE are reported to be keeping all of their players why are they pulling out of the NEAFL? The league pays for all travelling expenses(I assume) and gives NEAFL teams a grant which they now won't get. So what's to be gained by playing in the PD rather than the NEAFL? Net expenses should be the same or more expensive. IMO The SydneyAFL should prevent an entire NEAFL team from playing PD in the interests of the competition

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    I don't understand. If SHE are reported to be keeping all of their players why are they pulling out of the NEAFL?
    Not all their players.....
    Randwick City appoint Marc Dragicevic as Coach for 2015 - AFL Sydney - FOX SPORTS PULSE

But they have bought Karl Merson.

He just went home, didnt want to play with u??

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast