Thread: Eade to the Suns

Senior Player

Eade to the Suns

..... as revealed by his Mrs on 3AW!!!! Interesting way to do it

Rocket's mission to the Suns: Eade confirmed as Gold Coast coach - AFL.com.au

Has plenty of critics but I always liked him, played a massive part of leading the Swans out of the early '90s wilderness and was treated very poorly the way he left. Hope he does well.

Veterans List
    I heard that Eddie is throwing a tantrum and wants compensation for the loss of Eade. This guy just doesn't stop whining does he?? Isn't it a known rule that even if an assistant coach has a contract, he is allowed to go to another club as a senior coach? I'm sure this is why the swans wouldn't release Dew from his contract a year ago to become assistant under Roos, because it would have been a role at the same level as at the swans.

I wonder what the next dummy spit from Eddie will be? Hopefully when the draw comes out the magpies will have a number of twilight games for him to whinge about. And then he can ask for more compensation like he did last year .

I agree with Brad Semour....Under Eade, it'll be 2 good years then down hill.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/beware-o...rnssuns_301014
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie koala View Post
    I agree with Brad Semour....Under Eade, it'll be 2 good years then down hill.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/beware-o...rnssuns_301014
    Maybe it will only take two years to get the Suns deep into finals? They have a lot of talent brewing up there, just need to get games into them.

It will be interesting to come back to this in 2017.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017