Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Membership packages for 2015

Senior Player

Membership

So I have received my Vic Premiership Membership today and it entitles me to 5 Vic Away Games + 3 Home Games but does not admit to Simmonds Stadium, considering there are only 4 games in Vic + the Simmonds Stadium Game it is a bit disappointing. I think it is about time that other swans games at other venues are included if the AFL cant give the swans 5 games in Melb.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Has anyone had two membership cards arrive, one on its own attached to a letter and another with the full pack? We did. Different seats too - our old seats from 2014 and earlier and new seats we switched to because our group got larger.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by annew View Post
    So I have received my Vic Premiership Membership today and it entitles me to 5 Vic Away Games + 3 Home Games but does not admit to Simmonds Stadium, considering there are only 4 games in Vic + the Simmonds Stadium Game it is a bit disappointing. I think it is about time that other swans games at other venues are included if the AFL cant give the swans 5 games in Melb.
    Considering the amount of money that was spent upgrading Simmons, it is pretty ordinary.
    ~~$360 for 4 games and a chance at the big dance. it's getting a bit pricey.

$360 for 4 games?! Red Zone for 11 games is around the same price!!

Senior Player
    Dos Red Zone give you a guaranteed GF ticket if swans make it 'cos that is the only reason I choose Premiership Membership?

Veterans List
    I received my AFL membership card today and it has Buddy on it. Unfortunately the background is of the GF and there are cheering Hawthorn fans in the foreground ????.
    Not something that I want to be looking at during the season!

Dos Red Zone give you a guaranteed GF ticket if swans make it 'cos that is the only reason I choose Premiership Membership?
    Red zone with premiership club upgrade gives you a guaranteed GF ticket.

Try $170 for one game and no Premiership pack. No way I am renewing at that price.

Do the Swans set the prices or does the AFL?
    The interstate memberships seem almost designed to discourage people taking them up
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Considering the amount of money that was spent upgrading Simmons, it is pretty ordinary.
    ~~$360 for 4 games and a chance at the big dance. it's getting a bit pricey.
    I'm looking at the $260 platinum ($100 for premiership club you are talking about).

It gives also:
    Entry to the unreserved AFL MEMBERS RESERVE at the MCG for all Swans away matches and any six (6) non-Sydney Swans games** (excluding ANZAC Day).
    Entry to AFL MEMBERS RESERVE seating at Etihad Stadium for Swans away matches**
    GENERAL ADMISSION entry to three (3) Sydney Swans home games at the SCG or ANZ Stadium**
    Entry to the AFL MEMBERS RESERVE at the MCG and Etihad Stadium for weeks 1-2 of Finals, subject to Sydney Swans participation**

So i guess depending on IF we make finals and IF we play them at etihad you get some more games included. Also IF you choose to fly up you get 3 games at the SCG. And IF you decided to go to the MCG 6 times for non swans games you can access AFL members seats?

The value is there if you wish to go after it and we get lucky for some stars aligning. Anyone have any thoughts on AFL members reserve experience (at etihad for our games and MCG for others) and in general using this membership?

Blog Entries
    As I don't get the AFL Members part of it, I had a look at the memberships page and I must be Gold, which is only $165 + $100 for Premiership Club.
    Still works out $40 for 4 games (Not counting Geelong).
    And as I'm an MCC member, I get to the MCC games anyway, so then it works out to $80 each for 2 games.

I guess mine is more of a donation, as well as a guarantee for the GF.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    As I don't get the AFL Members part of it, I had a look at the memberships page and I must be Gold, which is only $165 + $100 for Premiership Club.
    Still works out $40 for 4 games (Not counting Geelong).
    And as I'm an MCC member, I get to the MCC games anyway, so then it works out to $80 each for 2 games.

I guess mine is more of a donation, as well as a guarantee for the GF.
    Yeah fair enough. We just can't stand GA at Etihad any longer (level 3 not great section) and in events like MCG like last year for a night game where they shut off part of ground level GA at city end (supposed low crowd) and we were forced to top level for GA.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast