Thread: International Rules

International Rules

Good luck Swans boys tonight!

But why is Kieren Jack wearing #16? All our other boys are wearing their Swans numbers & in the few seconds the numbers were up on the screen I couldn't see anyone else being designated #15 (but I could've missed it) ... oh wait Luke Hodge wearing #15?

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Good luck Swans boys tonight!

But why is Kieren Jack wearing #16? All our other boys are wearing their Swans numbers & in the few seconds the numbers were up on the screen I couldn't see anyone else being designated #15 (but I could've missed it)
    I don't care how they play. Just as long as we don't get any injuries. So far so good.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Don't forget Chris McKaigue!

Actually enjoyed the game this time around.

I must have missed all the good things Luke Hodge did, but was surprised he received the medal. I do that in season games as well (miss some of the in and under work).
    I was probably watching our boys more.

I thought Stevie J was more noticeable during the game.

I can't help feeling the Aussies backed off during the 3rd quarter so they didn't win 100 - 10.

Veterans List
    It was actually a really entertaining game, got a bit exciting at the end, and then Fletchers 'gadget arms' saved the day. I enjoyed it. Except for Nick Smiths 'own goal' or is that 'own under'? Didn't matter in the end though. Swans boys played quite well, as did Mitchell and Hodge. Those two plus Stevie J were probably our best. Pity it was a one off test, I would have liked another........

Senior Player
    I enjoyed this game too, first time I've watched it. It was an entertaining game. A lot of it was the novelty of seeing players who are usually adversaries all together in the same team. Perhaps too, I'm just desperate for anything resembling football now we're deep in the off-season