Thread: Swans Top Ten

pr. dim-melb; m not f

Swans Top Ten

This offering doesn't have its own URL so you'll have to take it from the Swans site, but it's a wonderful reminder of how well we played at times this season. My only regret is that they didn't include Gary Rohan's sleight of hand (and foot) against North. But I'm not complaining.

Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

I saw this a few days ago on the Swans site. I can't bear to watch it though knowing these great wins meant little after our insipid performance on the last day when it counted.

it was a strange finals series

North and Freeo didnt turn up either

North were hopeless against us but their record against top 4 teams during the season was very very good

oh well !
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    This offering doesn't have its own URL
    You get to it via Swans TV in the main menu - Swans top 10.

I have to agree that the end of the year really took the edge off any great moments that went before. Pleased to see Parker's screamer in there though.
    Last edited by neilfws; 17th December 2014 at 09:37 AM.

I must be recovering.

I watched it.....the first time I've done any such thing since, well....you know.......
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    I must be recovering.

I watched it.....the first time I've done any such thing since, well....you know.......
    Me too. My Swans photo montage also returned as my computer wallpaper this week after its near three month hiatus!