Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Demons to target Zac Jones

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Don't agree Matt. Maybe you should go and live in the land of 'predatory capitalism' and wallow in the excesses of greed and survival of the richest. You can still do a postal vote for Tony! If he survives......PS; Merry Christmas.
    Keep your political opinions to yourself Stevoswan.

Well put.

I'm sorry, have I missed something? Is Abbott a Dees recruiter or part of the Swans list management team? What does any of that political rubbish have to to with Zac Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    Isn't the saying walks to the best of his own drum?
    Beat, yes, of course it is. But Matt80 walks to the beat of his own grammatical and linguistic drum too. Who could forget his excited rhetoric about Andrew "Pidram"?

How did this degenerate into such a political issue? Football politics I can understand

Beginning to regret having started this thread (although in time someone else probably would have done so).

Demons to target Zac Jones

It's not your fault Yvonne *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    I'm sorry, have I missed something? Is Abbott a Dees recruiter or part of the Swans list management team? What does any of that political rubbish have to to with Zac Jones?
    Because, as usual, the left wing people need to force their views upon us because they are filled with hatred towards anything that's right or centre. All I want to do is talk footy. I'm sick of it.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    "Everything starts in mysticism and ends in politics."
    Charles P�guy.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Because, as usual, the left wing people need to force their views upon us because they are filled with hatred towards anything that's right or centre. All I want to do is talk footy. I'm sick of it.
    Its always about wedge politics with the right. Left this and left loony that.

I'm sick of people being sick of it. Theres just no political discourse in this country at all and look what its given us.

Anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    That is utterly preposterous. I want to talk footy too, but again and again, threads are being derailed by Matt80's transparently political efforts to shove his Right-wing, corporatist, Ayn Rand-style agenda down our throats under the guise of football commentary.

If blame is to be apportioned, the lion's share of it must be sheeted home to Matt80. Your gratuitous comment about Left-wing people, apart from being a mindless generalisation, is completely irrelevant. I find Matt80's political views extremely distasteful, but that is not why I object to them being posted here. I object because they do not belong here.

Please. Let's talk footy.

Just wild about Harry
    How about them Swans, eh?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    That is utterly preposterous. I want to talk footy too, but again and again, threads are being derailed by Matt80's transparently political efforts to shove his Right-wing, corporatist, Ayn Rand-style agenda down our throats under the guise of football commentary.

If blame is to be apportioned, the lion's share of it must be sheeted home to Matt80. Your gratuitous comment about Left-wing people, apart from being a mindless generalisation, is completely irrelevant. I find Matt80's political views extremely distasteful, but that is not why I object to them being posted here. I object because they do not belong here.

Please. Let's talk footy.
    Nicely put Blood05, and yes, let's talk footy and hope certain others do the same....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast