Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our next recruit?

Joyce moving to Sydney ??

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

Veterans List
    If anyone gets him, I hope it's us, just so the Hawks DON'T!!

I was a champion junior hurler too........just ask my mum.

Our next recruit?

Hope Tadhg pulls some strings!

From AFL.com

PART-TIME Gaelic footballer Darragh Joyce looms as the next Irishman to make the switch to the AFL, with at least two clubs keen to obtain the teenager's signature.
    Last edited by liz; 21st December 2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Please don't cut and paste whole, or substantially whole, articles from other sites. Paste a link instead

sorry Liz, I haven't worked out how to copy a link from the afl.com.au app using my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    sorry Liz, I haven't worked out how to copy a link from the afl.com.au app using my iPhone
    Tap the square box with an upward arrow up the top right-hand corner, then tap the 'copy' function, then paste into your comment. Will paste in the link. On an iPad, the same can be done from the 'share' function on the right-hand side. The latter took me a while to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Tap the square box with an upward arrow up the top right-hand corner, then tap the 'copy' function, then paste into your comment. The latter took me a while to work out.
    Thanks Meg!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    If anyone gets him, I hope it's us, just so the Hawks DON'T!!
    But remember what Gil said. 'We can't have everything', but the Hawks apparently can.

I find it interesting that last years two grand finalists are interested in this kid but 16 other clubs aren't??

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Tap the square box with an upward arrow up the top right-hand corner, then tap the 'copy' function, then paste into your comment. Will paste in the link. On an iPad, the same can be done from the 'share' function on the right-hand side. The latter took me a while to work out.
    IT 101 LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    I find it interesting that last years two grand finalists are interested in this kid but 16 other clubs aren't??
    The Hawks have one International recruit at the moment, from NZ. We don't have any after Patrick Mitchell went home. both Hawthorn and Swans have been very active in the International recruit area. Other clubs like Carlton, Melbourne, Lions & Collingwood have too. But the majority don't seem to bother. Suns & GWS you can understand. So the usual suspects are looking at an Irish recruit. I hope we get him. Her is a good size and looks like a prospect. Seems to idolise Tadhg so maybe in with a show. But we must beware as the Hawks are circling.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    The Hawks have one International recruit at the moment, from NZ. We don't have any after Patrick Mitchell went home. both Hawthorn and Swans have been very active in the International recruit area. Other clubs like Carlton, Melbourne, Lions & Collingwood have too. But the majority don't seem to bother. Suns & GWS you can understand. So the usual suspects are looking at an Irish recruit. I hope we get him. Her is a good size and looks like a prospect. Seems to idolise Tadhg so maybe in with a show. But we must beware as the Hawks are circling.
    Contrary to some clubs, Hawthorn CAN have everything! It's in the AFL rulebook. Look it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast