Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buddy and Jesinta

So is the pain of AFL grand final 2014

Buddy and Jesinta

Was in the dentist's waiting room this morning and read Dec 13-19 issue of TV week.
    There was an article on Buddy and Jesinta's romance (speculating on possible engagement).

Jesinta was asked how was it after the Grand Final loss and her answer was (according to TV week) 'We are still waiting for the midfield to show up so the Grand Final can begin'. They then went on to say that the couple received a rather cool reception at the club champion night as some of the WAG's took exception.

Could be rumour, but can anyone at the club champion night either confirm or deny their reception was cool?

Suspended by the MRP
    Ahh yeah there was a story about it somewhere online. It was head WAG, Lady McVeigh, who apparently wasn't happy and was pointing fingers.

I have a feeling Jesinta is alpha woman and would clash with some of the wags at any club.

Truth hurts - Buddy was one of the only ones that could hold his head up on the day

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by JPK12 View Post
    Ahh yeah there was a story about it somewhere online. It was head WAG, Lady McVeigh, who apparently wasn't happy and was pointing fingers.

I have a feeling Jesinta is alpha woman and would clash with some of the wags at any club.
    Lady McVeigh and the other WAG's should pull their heads in if that's the case, Jacinta's post GF comment was spot on.....

Suspended by the MRP
    It showed that she is not just a wag but an actual fan because she said exactly what we all were thinking at the time.

I just hope that buddy plays more games for us than he did with the hawks so when they make babbies they produce a few small buds for us.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Lady McVeigh and the other WAG's should pull their heads in if that's the case, Jacinta's post GF comment was spot on.....
    I agree with her comment but sometimes stating the obvious and truth can be dangerous.

Only the truth.

I heard her say it, it was said in jest.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    "Many a true word is spoken in jest."
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Suspended by the MRP
    I think Jesinta was emulating Giselle!

Tom Brady's Wife Gisele Bundchen Curses After Superbowl - YouTube

Giselle is married to Tom Brady, who is the most decorated player in the NFL.

The Patriots lost a Super Bowl because the wide receivers were dropping Brady's throws. Giselle, like Jesinta, made her feelings known.

Giselle upset a couple of Patriot players with her comments, but they all acknowledged that she was correct.

The other Swans wags should acknowledge that Jesinta was correct.

How similar are Jesinta and Buddy to Giselle and Brady?

Quote Originally Posted by JPK12 View Post

Just like her husband

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Truth hurts - Buddy was one of the only ones that could hold his head up on the day
    Very true

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast