Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buddy and Jesinta

Goes up to 11
    I always get my AFL news from TV Week....

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    I always get my AFL news from TV Week....
    I didn't know that TV week was still around. Was a must when I was young if you wanted to know what was on TV.

Every WAG is attached to a player and if they didn't stand up for their bloke you would be wondering why, whether Clementine or Jasinta or Tippo's sister. And there is always going to be a bit of a pecking order. Evidenced even in kindergarten! Very minor rain squall here.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Every WAG is attached to a player and if they didn't stand up for their bloke you would be wondering why, whether Clementine or Jasinta or Tippo's sister. And there is always going to be a bit of a pecking order. Evidenced even in kindergarten! Very minor rain squall here.
    If the wags are worried about pecking orders, then they need to step back and focus on their own lives.

If the Swans wags want to look at pecking orders, they should remember that they are no match for Gisele and Tom. The most famous supermodel in the world, matched with the 2nd greatest player ever in NFL history. Tom and Gisele are top of the wag food chain, not Jarred and Clementine.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    Tom and Gisele
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    If the wags are worried about pecking orders, then they need to step back and focus on their own lives.

If the Swans wags want to look at pecking orders, they should remember that they are no match for Gisele and Tom. The most famous supermodel in the world, matched with the 2nd greatest player ever in NFL history. Tom and Gisele are top of the wag food chain, not Jarred and Clementine.
    Puhlease Victoria and David Beckham are the premier WAG power couple

Just wild about Harry
    It's a long off-season.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    Puhlease Victoria and David Beckham are the premier WAG power couple
    I think it's close.

Brady is a better NFL player that Beckam is a soccer player. Beckam is more famous in Europe and Asia than Brady.

Gisele V Posh is an intriguing battle. Posh has made more impact in the music industry than Gisele. Gisele has dominated the supermodel industry more than Posh.

I think Gisele and Brady have North America, while Posh and Becks have Europe.

It close!

I think Buddy and Jesinta have Australasia. If Shaun Hampson could play decent football, he and Megan would challenge Buddy and Jesinta.

The off season just got a lot longer

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Who?
    Matt80's latest attempt at popularity through controversy

Yaaaaawn .... I'm not sure what NFL or soccer has to do with the Swans or Buddy or Jesinta .... actually I'm sure the NFL & soccer have very little to do with Buddy & Jesinta. In fact, for my liking, the NFL is mentioned a bit much on this AFL forum.
    But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Yaaaaawn .... I'm not sure what NFL or soccer has to do with the Swans or Buddy or Jesinta .... actually I'm sure the NFL & soccer have very little to do with Buddy & Jesinta. In fact, for my liking, the NFL is mentioned a bit much on this AFL forum.
    But that's just me.
    And me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast