Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buddy and Jesinta

Blog Entries

Buddy and Jesinta

are engaged.

Instagram.jpg

Veterans List
    Good luck to them both....if this move agrees with Buddy as much as Dave Warners engagement to Candice Falzon did, wow, how good could he be?!!! Scary....

Great news - for them AND for us. Buddy seems to have been a content man since he's been with Jesinta.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    And let's hope they're hard at work on some father-son selections

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    And let's hope they're hard at work on some father-son selections
    Are you kidding - look at the date and do some maths !!!
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Suspended by the MRP
    Incredibly gorgeous in real life. Reminds me of a doll. Jesintas not bad either.

Does act like a bit of diva, but dont they all at that age.

My family is involved with hot rods and Jecinta was at a function to promote something. My nephew got to drive her around in an open top hot rod. He is 21 years old and still talks about it. I think he is in love with her forever!!! But what I got from it was that for that 5 minutes they chatted about all common day things and gave the impression of a nice caring person. Not sure what this relates to but just thought it is often too easy to bag bad behavior so worth mentioning the positive stuff. Well it is christmas.

Veterans List
    I read that Jecinta said she isn't planning on starting a family for another 5 years. So hopefully Buddy plays out his 9 year contract and his sons will be eligible for father/son. I'm sure by then Eddie will be using a zimmer frame and will still be ranting about us getting an unfair advantage!

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by southsideswan View Post
    My family is involved with hot rods and Jecinta was at a function to promote something. My nephew got to drive her around in an open top hot rod. He is 21 years old and still talks about it. I think he is in love with her forever!!! But what I got from it was that for that 5 minutes they chatted about all common day things and gave the impression of a nice caring person. Not sure what this relates to but just thought it is often too easy to bag bad behavior so worth mentioning the positive stuff. Well it is christmas.
    A family member of mine is good friends with Buddy and Jacinta (I've never met them). He said they are a very loving and caring couple who have been really good friends to him.

Congrats to Buddy and Jacinta.

My 3rd cousin's neighbour's dog attends the same dog park as Jacinta. Apparently her dog is a bit yappy. This is unconfirmed though ...

Congrats on getting a new owner yappy dog

Suspended by the MRP
    If Buddy wasnt playing footy he would be the nice inoffensive tradie with a cheeky streak who married at 22 to a hot wife, has 4 kids by now and has a massive McMansion out in berwick or kellyville.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    My 3rd cousin's neighbour's dog attends the same dog park as Jacinta. Apparently her dog is a bit yappy. This is unconfirmed though ...

Congrats on getting a new owner yappy dog
    Yeah well i know the guy who changed the bags that house the dog poo at some park that jacinta prob had a walk through.

Name dropping, dog droppings ... more dropping going on in this thread than in the 4th quarter of a Dees / GW$ game on a greasy/rainy day!

Back on topic ... they are gunna have some mighty pretty kids!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast