Thread: Swans Web Slow Down

Swans Web Slow Down

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but every time I try to access the Swans Website it is sooooo slow. I have no problems with the AFL site or other clubs, only the Swans. It sometimes times out before I get on and I have to reload. I sort of understand this can be caused by the volume of traffic trying to access the site and the site not having enough whatever to handle the traffic. so maybe the Swans need to look at upgrading their website? Although it is a Telstra product, enough said. But so are the other clubs and the AFL site and they seem to be working ok.

Maybe it is a Gillon/Eddie conspiracy to stop people from getting swans membership?

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    No issues for me from work or home. I watched Sam's video a little while ago with no hiccups.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Veteran Site Admin
    Nor for me.

I have no issues with the Swans website.

With the RWO site, it has recently continued to show threads in bold even after I have read them. Ah, I think... new information, but alas not.

Pushing for Selection poundpuppy's Avatar
    That happens to me too ..... I have to try and remember to check the last post date all the time and most of the time I forget.
    Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
    And if there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went!

www.paws.com.au

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From the thread title I assumed this was going to be how slow they've been at getting content up there regularly.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

I'm good in Paris
    Aweful few days for the Parisians !!!!
    We walked an hour earlier past the hostage situation and was none the wiser till we got back to our apartment !!

Sliding doors yet an aweful heartfelt catastrophe nonetheless !!!!

No not at how slow the Media department is at getting content up at all. They are slow but... I am talking about how long the site takes to actually come up on my screen. I use Firefox and I know the AFL/Telstra does not support Firefox, they say so on the Telstra site and Telstra technicians have told me so. But it always takes time to come up. Once I am in it is ok but getting the site up is slow. Not sure if it is a teraffic issue as I am normally accessing it a peak daytime periods. It is not my notebook or browser because every other site cmes up quickly. It is only Swans site that takes this time.