Thread: Port Adelaide v Sydney 11 April

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Port Adelaide v Sydney 11 April

This game falls during a break so we planned a holiday in SA to overlap with the match. I wrote to the Swans seeking advice about how to secure tickets but received the following reply:

"The only way to get tickets is through Ticketek, or purchase a South Australian Interstate Supporter membership.

We receive only a very small allocation for tickets for our SA members.

Tickets go on sale via Ticketek approx. 5-6 weeks prior to the match, so the best thing to do is to keep an eye out on their website.

Apologies we can�t of much further assistance, this is an away match so we don�t have priority over ticketing."

Does anyone have any better advice?

Does the same apply to away teams at the SCG i.e. small allocation for tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by graemed View Post
    This game falls during a break so we planned a holiday in SA to overlap with the match. I wrote to the Swans seeking advice about how to secure tickets but received the following reply:

"The only way to get tickets is through Ticketek, or purchase a South Australian Interstate Supporter membership.

We receive only a very small allocation for tickets for our SA members.

Tickets go on sale via Ticketek approx. 5-6 weeks prior to the match, so the best thing to do is to keep an eye out on their website.

Apologies we can�t of much further assistance, this is an away match so we don�t have priority over ticketing."

Does anyone have any better advice?
    Nope. That is the only way to get tickets as it is an away game. I wouldn't suggest getting SA Membership though. Bloody expensive. I would suggest waiting for Tickatek to open the ticket sales for that game. You should be ok to get tickets if you get in early as they allocate some for interstate footy followers.