Thread: Season Preview 2015

Warming the Bench

Season Preview 2015

Everything Old is New Again: Sydney Swans Season Preview 2015

RWO Content - Season Preview 2015
    Last edited by ScottH; 19th February 2015 at 08:11 AM.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Well said!

Being an Arch Fencist, I'm cautiously optimistic about 2015. Probably the worst lingering feeling for me from last year are the 30 or so Hawks supporters who packed in behind us at the G giving us hell in the final term. Full on spitting, hissing, screaming screaming hatred.

I want our mighty Swans to destroy that team on the two occasions we meet in 2015. No quarter, mercy, not even at the final bounce.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Well written again Joe. Unfortunately we missed the GF. From the sound of it we missed nothing. Hope redemption comes this year. Go Swans

Warming the Bench
    Thanks guys. I have deep seated memories of questionable behaviour from opposition supporters that day also.

We will be back bigger and better this season. Guaranteed!

Goes up to 11
    Thanks Joe - well said!

I also predict a premiership this year. And more suspensions that we are used to - I think we'll have an angrier and more aggressive playing group this year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Well said!

Being an Arch Fencist, I'm cautiously optimistic about 2015. Probably the worst lingering feeling for me from last year are the 30 or so Hawks supporters who packed in behind us at the G giving us hell in the final term. Full on spitting, hissing, screaming screaming hatred.

I want our mighty Swans to destroy that team on the two occasions we meet in 2015. No quarter, mercy, not even at the final bounce.
    Agree!!
    Difference is they were allowed to top up there list last year, we weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    Well said!

I want the sweetest revenge of all - to destroy them on Grand Final day. Their fans are awful and their arrogance will be unbelievably high this year. I want our club to show its true pride in the bloods culture, and get back on top. Would be so wonderful to be the team that stops the threepeat of those arrogant wees and poos.

Great article Joe - its the same feelings I have resonating as well about season 2015. Lets hope it ends better than last year did - hopefully the pain of that day in September will drive the boys every match to go the final step and banish the pain of 2014. Much in the way the wees and poos did the same in 2013.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

I can see a rematch on the cards, although Port will be mighty hard to topple, although it's hard to see the Hawks being knocked over considering they've been allowed to add Frawley and O'Rourke without losing their ability to trade.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    A well written article Joe.

Thanks for that, it echoes my feelings about the coming season
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Warming the Bench
    Thanks all. A little early in the year perhaps, but I'm certainly ready to get back on board and get behind the boys. Farcical administration from the AFL will not affect us.

Good read, thanks Joe. Bring on season 2015!
    Swannies for life!

Warming the Bench
    Thanks Matt. Absolutely!