Thread: Jack Hiscox

Jack Hiscox

SwansTV - Stuart Dew Interview - sydneyswans.com.au

do anyone listen and watch the emotion in Dewies voice when he talked about Jack Hiscox's impact in the game at training ?

could a guy like this force his way into the 22 ?

he would place incredible pressure up front and off the bench !
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Yes if he is good enough. See how he goes in the pre-season matches.

Did t really feel that emotion you talked of, thought his summary of Pyke was more promising. Not to say Jack won't be good... But based on that, watch out for the Big Moose !!!!

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    He'd have to be exceptional in the NAB Challenge and then the NEAFL to get a gig in the starting 22 in 2015 I'd imagine, coming from a fair way back and we know Horse and co are generally reluctant to play guys in their first season.
    I'd expect a Dan Robinson or a Brandon Jack to play that smaller half-forward type role
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

I didn't hear emotion but I did hear what he said, 'not only is he fast but it is the way he uses the ball that counts'. Good wrap on Jack and I agree with Stewie. He does use it well and breaks the lines really well. did anybody bother looking at who he was running away from in the clip? Well it was Rhyce Shaw and Deano Towers neither of which is slow. Towers was able to run down most players in the AFL in the games he played and we know Rhyce, even though he is slowing down, is still no slouch.