Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets for round 2

Senior Player

Tickets for round 2

Can anyone advise when members can purchase tickets for round 2 port game in Adelaide?

Right now, but be quick. I was on phone at 10 am and already the phone queue wait time was high.

Senior Player
    Someone is buying mine as part of a group. Hope all goes ok. It's my first trip out of Sydney ( other than gf) to a awans game

For anyone who misses out today, (or is not a member), public sales open tomorrow (Tuesday) through Ticketek at 9am Adelaide time (so 9.30am Syd/Melb). But I suspect you would need to be VERY quick as this game will be a sell-out. Port has already passed its membership total for the whole of last year and has waiting lists for all its 'reserved seat' member packages. I imagine the public sale seat allocation is therefore pretty small and will be in high demand.

I finally got through to the club at 10.30 and managed to get six tickets with the cheer squad (I wanted to sit in the stands - tickets sold out in five minutes). Yay... we're sitting with friendlies!!
    I sent an email at 10.15 because the phones were in meltdown... they replied to the email at 11.30 saying that the tickets were sold out and that they'd put me on a waiting list (or try the public sale on Tuesday).
    I don't imagine they had many tickets to begin with and for once, everyone wants to go to Adelaide.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    Got our tickets . Very excited. Can't wait.

Senior Player
    Thanks everyone. I had been trying the phones and couldn't get through and as I was at work it was difficult. I finally managed to get a couple of tickets at about 10.55 am but I too could only get in the cheer squad. I cannot believe the interest in this game and the difficulty securing tickets it felt like it was a GF.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I finally got through to the club at 10.30 and managed to get six tickets with the cheer squad (I wanted to sit in the stands - tickets sold out in five minutes). Yay... we're sitting with friendlies!!
    I sent an email at 10.15 because the phones were in meltdown... they replied to the email at 11.30 saying that the tickets were sold out and that they'd put me on a waiting list (or try the public sale on Tuesday).
    I don't imagine they had many tickets to begin with and for once, everyone wants to go to Adelaide.
    I was so relieved to get a ticket I didn't even ask where I'd be sitting. I was told it was the 3rd last available at around 11.30am. When I booked flight/accommodation last December, it never occurred to me that maybe I couldn't get a ticket. The Adelaide Oval is a big drawcard and it should be a ripper game.

Im heading over too! Mate who is a fellow swan relocated there last year, got tickets today! Can't wait, went to a ports st kilda game there last year and it was such an awesome stadium and atmosphere.

A big advantage of getting tickets through the Swans is that we will be in the midst of like-minded supporters. We might need protection in the face of a huge Port crowd! I read that Port have secret plans to beef up their 'match day' experience. Wow it was pretty full on before. We are going to be made to feel most unwelcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    A big advantage of getting tickets through the Swans is that we will be in the midst of like-minded supporters. We might need protection in the face of a huge Port crowd! I read that Port have secret plans to beef up their 'match day' experience. Wow it was pretty full on before. We are going to be made to feel most unwelcome!
    Well, we will all need to be in the cheer squad for this game and hopefully we will have our own secret plans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast