Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GWS v Sydney Swans Early Discussion

Suspended by the MRP
    What a great chase by Naismith. Impressive!

Veterans List
    I know it is only NAB but this umpiring is ridiculous. We get pinned HTB after 1 sec while GWS can do whatever they like. And that wasn't 50 against Kennedy.

On a positive note I am loving our ball movement. Those quick handpasses have been amazing.

I love our young tough players ????.

"Franklin woke up while being tended to and tried to get up, but doctors insisted on using a stretcher. Rohan went to the bench unassisted."
    Lance Franklin knocked out in Sydney Swans' preseason clash with GWS - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Goes up to 11
    Buddy will be fine. As long as nothing is busted (crosses fingers).

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I know it is only NAB but this umpiring is ridiculous. We get pinned HTB after 1 sec while GWS can do whatever they like. And that wasn't 50 against Kennedy.

On a positive note I am loving our ball movement. Those quick handpasses have been amazing.

I love our young tough players ??????.
    I don't have a problem with the umpiring thus far. I think the fifty was there, maybe a bit soft, but Kennedy didn't have to push him.

Impressed with our tackling and chasing so far, even if GWS have managed to extricate themselves a few times from our voracious would-be tacklers, that kind of pressure will start to tell as the match goes on.

Senior Player
    Buddy is up and about. Looking pretty ginger still, understandably, but he'll be fine

Looks to me like GWS have been practicing ducking into tackles over the break. As usual, umpires pay it.

Thought Towers looked good but needs to find more the ball. Heeyey and Robinson both did some good things and Parker holding it together. Forward line pretty disfunctional but really, there's is no better. Few players look off the pace.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Thank goodness.
    Sydney Swans Twitter:
    "UPDATE: GM of Football Tom Harley on Buddy: "Lance had a clash of heads in the first quarter and as a precaution he has been taken to Canberra Hospital before the team flies back to Sydney this evening. He is not suspected to have suffered any serious damage."

Kizza in hospital for a lower abdomen?? Worrying news... Hopefully all will be OK
    Using Tapatalk

Suspended by the MRP
    K.Jack has gone to hospital for an assessment of a lower adominal injury. Hope it's not a Kidney or Spleen,

Senior Player
    Kieren Jack has gone to hospital with abdominal problems

- - - Updated - - -

Spleen is upper abdomen. Could be kidneys. Or muscular. Or he could even have appendicitis !!

Veterans List
    Oh dear now Jack has gone to hospital. Something to do with his abdomen. The Canberra hospital will be overrun by the swans!

Update: some vision has been shown and it looks like it could be ribs. Hope he doesn't keep having rib problems again this year.
    Last edited by Mel_C; 22nd March 2015 at 03:26 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast