Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Mitchell

Tom Mitchell

Any one know why Mitchell not playing in reserves ?

He was an emergency for the seniors last week, which may explain his absence from the ressies

Thanks cobber, should be playing don't now how long it will take to get a senior game ?

Craig Bird is probably keeping him out of the side. or a new kid wearing number 5... With McVeigh or Bennie coming back this week seems he may need to get 60 possessions in the 2nds or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    Craig Bird is probably keeping him out of the side. or a new kid wearing number 5... With McVeigh or Bennie coming back this week seems he may need to get 60 possessions in the 2nds or something like that...
    More like 65 ... 64 didn't get him in ????

Bird was one of our best so he deserves to keep his place. Mitchell's best chance is if Parker doesn't come up after the concussion. Mitchell's inability to get a game was even mentioned by Gerard Healy On The Couch on Monday night.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

It is a bit strange, but it's been mentioned that he didn't exactly set it alight in the pre season games. He is fit, he is a gun, he should play more games than not based on his ability. Otherwise maybe we should have traded to him Carlton ... But I don't think so.

Everyone keeps talking about Bird or Parker having to give way for Mitchell. Can't we play all three? We have enough players with leg speed; I think we need more ball movement speed and he would bring that. One thing I do know; and that is we really could have used him on GF day.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Bird was one of our best so he deserves to keep his place. Mitchell's best chance is if Parker doesn't come up after the concussion. Mitchell's inability to get a game was even mentioned by Gerard Healy On The Couch on Monday night.
    Bird kicked a couple of great goals sure but i don't think he was one of our best - he was shown up early like a lot of others when Essendon were on top of us - harder and beating us to the ball - keep his spot sure but he would not want to have a couple of poor games because you would hope that once Mitchell is in he will be there to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Everyone keeps talking about Bird or Parker having to give way for Mitchell. Can't we play all three? We have enough players with leg speed; I think we need more ball movement speed and he would bring that. One thing I do know; and that is we really could have used him on GF day.
    Something about a Horse not liking to play too many snailectric paced, inside-out, tumble turning extraction unit mid fielders who are 4th positioned on a Bondi billionaire depth charge. Not that it really matters much, as I'm sure he'll be traded at seasons end for the number one pick so we can secure Mills & Dunkley
    Last edited by 0918330512; 9th April 2015 at 08:23 AM.

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Something about a Horse not liking to play too many snailectric paced, inside-out, tumble turning extraction unit mid fielders who are 4th positioned on a Bondi billionaire depth charge. Not that it really matters much, as I'm sure he'll be traded at seasons end for the number one pick so we can secure Mills & Dunkley
    brilliant...hats off to you
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Excellent point made!! Seen videos on Mills, whatever we need to do to get him.. Just do It!!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast