Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 2 Port Adelaide v Swans

And that's why I never judge from what I can see on TV. Why can't the commentators tell us this kind of thing instead of just repeating themselves over and over and over and over and over.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    Reid is tagging Westoff. Westoff has only had 7 possessions. His doing the job for John Longmire.
    Best half of footy by Kennedy for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt80 View Post
    Reid is tagging Westoff. Westoff has only had 7 possessions. His doing the job for John Longmire.
    This doesn't mean he can't win the ball for us.. I really feel he is close to useless.. For someone who looks like they have the physical tools. He really is soft.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by altmattr View Post
    I thought the Port start with Kochie was really tacky and I suspect the umpires share my opinion. The footy is the entertainment, not the club president or his mates.
    Yep.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by altmattr View Post
    And that's why I never judge from what I can see on TV. Why can't the commentators tell us this kind of thing instead of just repeating themselves over and over and over and over and over.
    Because BT is the main commentator. He's also an annoying pain in the rear.

Veterans List
    Wow, what a difference a week makes. Looking good tonight, dry ground and excellent structures so far, see the boys back on track. Now for more Buddy and Tippett scoring involvements and less bombing long, as they did late in that second quarter, and sustained team effort should see us home.....Go Swans!!

It's just seems inappropriate for a club president to be handed the microphone , just before the first bounce . It was wierd.

I like Mike. I like seeing him kick. He is a long and accurate set shot. He kicks long in general play.

That kick was terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank God for Ling

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGoat View Post
    Because BT is the main commentator. He's also an annoying pain in the rear.
    I'm listening to ABC radio, even though it's about 20 seconds ahead of the TV. But it's still better than listening to the Ch 7 guys. I hear the good Swans stuff then enjoy it on the tellie! And KJ just kicked another....yay!!!!

If I hear BT mention Ling coaching one more time I will ..... continue to be angry at BT.

On the Rookie List
    Soft goals to Port keeping them alive.

Rohan is a half forward.

The biggest difference between this week and last week is McVeigh on the half back line. Much more organised and effective.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast