Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 3 V GWS

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    So much for the "bursting at the seams ego".
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

hhhmmmm

McGlynn to sub or in the main 21 ?
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Maybe Mcglynn an extra week in the NEAFL and Mitchell in ?

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    Changes for Rnd 3 V GWS = none!
    ---end of thread---
    Oops!

Goes up to 11
    [QUOTE=neilfws;667687]"Longmire confirms Adam Goodes will play in the NEAFL on the weekend after a discussion re potentially playing sub again."
    /QUOTE]

Wow that's big news - I thought he would have been named in the 21 this week so there you go - that's a sure signal from the coaching staff that he is to perform this year to warn his place in the team. ROK mkII?

This will be a big story for a little while....

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    "k Longmire: "I suggested he start as the sub and he suggested he play in the Reserves and get some quality game time and form and fitness...
    I would have thought his fitness want the problem, he had more of a pre season this year than last. And, as a few posters have said, we haven't really had a good chance to check his form. A wet weather game at crap Stadium and half a quarter of dead time aren't really enough to completely judge.
    Maybe Adam has realised he may not be good enough anymore and wants to be seen making the choices not being " dumped " by the coach into the Ressies. He could be doing the team thing by giving up his spot so that someone, eg: Mitchell, can get a run in the seniors.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    I would have thought his fitness want the problem, he had more of a pre season this year than last. And, as a few posters have said, we haven't really had a good chance to check his form. A wet weather game at crap Stadium and half a quarter of dead time aren't really enough to completely judge.
    Maybe Adam has realised he may not be good enough anymore and wants to be seen making the choices not being " dumped " by the coach into the Ressies. He could be doing the team thing by giving up his spot so that someone, eg: Mitchell, can get a run in the seniors.
    I agree. I hope the end of Adams career is handled with the dignity it deserves. I'd hate for it to be mishandled.

Crowd predictions for the Sydney Derby?

2nd vs 3rd.

Unfortunetly, unless you live in the eastern suburbs the venue is near impossible to get to, so 25,000.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

2nd vs 3rd.

Unfortunetly, unless you live in the eastern suburbs the venue is near impossible to get to, so 25,000.
    How is it near impossible to get to?

>get to any train station in sydney
    >get train to central
    >get bus from central
    >you are there

2nd vs 3rd.

Last years sell out crowds definitely reflected this.
    I'm bordering the Hills District and even though your pet stadium is closer geographically to me, the SCG takes less time to get to & from
    It's our home ground, deal with it
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

2nd vs 3rd.

..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    The last time Adam Goodes played reserves football was in 1998.

That was before his senior debut.
    That was before the VFL alignment with Port Melbourne, let alone our reserves team playing at AFL Canberra.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast