Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread Rnd3 Sydney V GWS

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Give the man a 10 year contract. Oh and put some $$$ on him for the rising star..... he is a beast in the making.
    Yes, just checked the odds, he's the $5.00 favourite. Can't really see the odds getting any longer: injury aside.

Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    we are very lucky (or is it talent) and gws seem to be very unlucky in the forward line
    however we also seem to make alot more space in the forward line as compared to GWS who we flood very quickly and effectively
    Gws have been very selfish in the forward line a number of times - trying to kick the special goal instead of the better options of a teammate or putting the ball into dangerous areas. It has really hurt them tonight.

Warming the Bench
    Just finished 2 exams, don't mind finishing my drink!
    AFL grand final drinking prompts

what a ripper goal though

Veterans List
    I love Heeney ????!! My mum who doesn't really follow footy that closely kept saying "there's that young boy again...he's very good isn't he".

That Parker goal was hilarious.
    Buddy is being Buddy.
    Back line is making me nervous!

Commentators are very annoying. Very biased towards GWS except when Heeney is involved.

What did Mummy do that gave Parker the kick and 50? From the vision Kieran was on top of him and it looked like he was choking Mummy ? I'm assuming he retaliated but the vision didn't catch what happened.

Dat Heeney don't argue. *droool*

Tanya Paolucci doing half time interviews etc. on big screen. Any chance she is back with the Swans or is she freelancing? Come back Tanya!

[QUOTE=Mel_C;6

What did Mummy do that gave Parker the kick and 50? From the vision Kieran was on top of him and it looked like he was choking Mummy ? I'm assuming he retaliated but the vision didn't catch what happened.[/QUOTE]

Don't know, I'm just listening on the radio, but the commentators were suggesting that there was a bit of sledging involved. A creative use of inside knowledge, perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, very amusing, Ludwig.
    And I suspect that Eddie has had a bit of a bee in his bonnet since they closed down the Collingwood academy...Pentridge.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Love it!!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C;668004/
    What did Mummy do that gave Parker the kick and 50? From the vision Kieran was on top of him and it looked like he was choking Mummy ? I'm assuming he retaliated but the vision didn't catch what happened.
    Mummy reported. Commentators were saying that Mumford has said if he was to sledge any Swan, it would be Keiren Jack. What's his problem?

Looks like the comeback has just been snuffed out. Was slightly worried for a couple of minutes.

Jetta is looking in great form

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast