Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heeney round 3 rising star

Happy and I know it

Heeney round 3 rising star

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

And well deserved too

Senior Player
    Very well deserved. I said yesterday I thought he would get the nomination this Week

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Did anyone see Horse's post match presser

He was asked about Isaac and his first game at SCG. A half smile breaks out before he suppresses it to give his usual poker faced answer.

But you knew from the half smile he was dancing round inside like a teenage girl who'd heard a new Taylor Swift song for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    Very well deserved. I said yesterday I thought he would get the nomination this Week
    Very well deserved - has all the potential in the world to be a superb player for us

They can start engraving his name on the medal if you ask me haha - if he stays fit noone else will get close if the first 3 rounds are a sign of things to come
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Warming the Bench
    This lad is beyond exciting. I'm looking forward to him dominating for many more years in the Red & White!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Thoroughly deserved. Considering his age, he is an alarmingly complete player. The only thing I regret about it is that he is not going to sneak under anyone's radar!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

"be tough, only when it gets tough"

Heeney round 3 rising star

Attachment 1253
    Looked at the website of his home team the Cardiff Hawks. Here he is just two years ago playing on a typical country oval. And now he is starring alongside Buddy Franklin at the highest level of AFL. Amazing!

Veteran Site Admin
    BF posters from pretty much every club were happy to hand him this week's nomination on Saturday night. And that is despite him only registering 10 possessions, when most are obsessed with stats. Indeed, I suspect many didn't realise he only registered 10 disposals, such was the impact he made with those 10.

Valuable as he is proving to be in the forward line - he and Buddy have quite something going on together - I can't wait until he makes a move into the midfield on a permanent basis. Some of his hand-offs to team mates have been sublime, and he seems very clean below the knees as well as overhead.

Hooray
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Tango and Cash - young Heeney and Buddy

I am Heeney !!!!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast