Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I want Jetta out of this team...NAH, just kidding

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar

I want Jetta out of this team...NAH, just kidding

I want Jetta out of this team. I'm sick to death of watching his girly attempt of trying to tackle or even not even tackling. He's become a waste of space. UUUUrrrrggghhhh!
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Was thinking the same thing during the last qtr! When it's tough and tight and it's his turn to go he usually let's himself and his team mates down! But unfortunately we need his offence in our side cos when he gets it in space he is usually pretty damaging.

Quote Originally Posted by PerthSwannie View Post
    I want Jetta out of this team. I'm sick to death of watching his girly attempt of trying to tackle or even not even tackling. He's become a waste of space. UUUUrrrrggghhhh!
    You've forgotten the beautiful goal he kicked. And by the way, using 'girly' as a derogatory adjective is offensive to half the population.

He seems to only play well when the team plays well

I can see why you'd want Jetta out of the team, he does really need to work on his tackling.

Also, I guess being a great ball user with lots of speed and can make great decisions on where to send the ball comes at a price of weighing as much as a feather.

Should've played more in the forward line tonight as a crummer and forward 50 pressure acts.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    You've forgotten the beautiful goal he kicked. And by the way, using 'girly' as a derogatory adjective is offensive to half the population.
    And at least this member of the other half.

I disagree with everything you've said.

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    Are we getting back to the topic?
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    I love Jetts. His plusses easily outweigh his minuses.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

His tackling is frustrating, but his ability to move the ball from tight (but not clamped up) space to a space outside the contest is excellent. If he was built like JPK he just wouldn't have that tight turning circle. Having said that, I thought I saw him bring mummy to ground last week.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post
    His tackling is frustrating, but his ability to move the ball from tight (but not clamped up) space to a space outside the contest is excellent. If he was built like JPK he just wouldn't have that tight turning circle. Having said that, I thought I saw him bring mummy to ground last week.
    I've been mildly encouraged by Jetta this year but I think it may be mutually beneficial at year end to trade him to a WA club as I think he may be homesick with a young family.

I'd wish him all the best of that was the case and he'd have to be worth a late first round pick

Obviously this completely from the outer, but he does seem to have attitude problems
    However I do think he is worth his place in the team, he only needs to make 2-3 good plays a game to make a real impact

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast