Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEAFL - did you pick this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    And now they tell us but haven't officially bothered to, that we have to move over to the Members Pavilions if we are staying. I wonder what the parking situation is like!
    Hi Primmy, everyone needs to move into the Members Reserve for the NEAFL match (MA Noble Stand or the lower Ladies Pavilion), as this is the only area of the ground where facilities will remain open. We've included these details in tonight's match day eNews, along with the team list for Saturday - so the official notification is still on the way!

The member's post match function will also be on in the MA Noble Stand between the two matches, so if you're hanging around, we'd love to see you there. We're bringing in coffee carts, so head over to the MA Noble Dining Room after the main game for a coffee on us! You'll just need to show your Swans membership card to collect your coffee - hopefully it'll keep you warm whilst you're cheering on the Ressies.

Hope to see you all there!

Jenny

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Jenny would you happen to know whether there will be the usual buses to Central/Circular Quay etc. at the conclusion of the ressies match?

If not, there's a brand new useless bridge to nowhere you can walk over.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Jenny would you happen to know whether there will be the usual buses to Central/Circular Quay etc. at the conclusion of the ressies match?
    Hi Ugg, the match day buses (from the loop next to Lakeside Oval) will finish approximately 1 hour after the Seniors match. After this time, regular services will be your best bet - Routes 339, 393, 372 or 374 all leave from Anzac Parade or the bus way. There are quite a few options around the time that the Reserves match will finish. To check out the full schedule, visit Transport Info - Public Transport Information for Sydney & NSW | transportnsw.info.
    If you feel like stretching your legs and using the walkway, I recommend walking down Devonshire St to the station - it's a much flatter walk!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Player
    With the ressies watchers needing to go to the members reserve it is worthwhile remembering the dress restrictions there. I mention it because most of the reserved seat holding members would be out of the dress regulated area so it would be easy to forget.

I am hoping to stay but may not be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    With the ressies watchers needing to go to the members reserve it is worthwhile remembering the dress restrictions there. I mention it because most of the reserved seat holding members would be out of the dress regulated area so it would be easy to forget.

The SCG Trust mob were hot on it at the Giants game a couple of weeks ago - although as usual, in their entirely inconsistent manner.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post

A great point from aguy! This is correct if you're a Red Zone member, or if you're a Premiership Club or Premium member crossing into the Members Reserve pre-match. However, dress regulations will not apply for those coming across for the post match function or for the NEAFL match. If you've ever wanted to wear thongs in the Members Reserve... After the main game on Saturday is your chance!

Unfortunately, I have a feeling it won't be thongs weather tomorrow.

Anyone know if the car park has a lock out?
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Swans twitter says 'EP3 car park, located at the southern end of Driver Ave, will be closed on Saturday'
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Goes up to 11
    Maybe use the Fox Studios/EQ carpark instead to be on the safe side?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast