Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 5 V Western Bulldogs.

Rampe has cost us so much this year

Senior Player
    I hope Horse gives them an absolute blasting at three-quarter time. Its soaking wet, kick the ball, don't hand-pass it! You learn this kind of thing in under 15's!

Come on...we are a poor side...we gotta face it. ...

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gossipcom View Post
    I had to mute them after the no free from the Tippett drop earlier (even though it should have been a free and wasn't paid to the Dogs). The fact they went on about it for a damn quarter resulted in the mute button after half time.
    They're pretty woeful, and I'm moving on to the whole "certain commentators are painful callings Swans vs. Victorian team games" group.

I've heard them go on and on about the "young" Bulldogs and how great it is to see these youngsters doing well- and they've barely touched on the 21 year olds Tom. Mitchell having 25 disposals, 7 tackles and 5 clearances in 3 quarters of footy. Michael Talia is older than Mitchell but they're referring to the exciting efforts of the youngster (he looks good!) and acting like Mitchell is an old vet.

Veterans List
    Due to my location I am not able to see the game but are following on the AFL site. But is there any chance the coaches might start to rate Mitchell. It seems incredulous for any reason that he has been rated behind Towers and Cunningham.

Senior Player
    Well we certainly are not a wet weather side.

Rampe and Rohan in particular are mistake prone. Mitchell best for the Swans IMHO.

Defenders have let us down all game today. Single-handedly keeping the Dogs in the game. Everytime we look like taking over the game, they stall our momentum with stupid turnovers.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Well we certainly are not a wet weather side.

Rampe and Rohan in particular are mistake prone. Mitchell best for the Swans IMHO.
    How on earth has Mitchell been kept out of the side? His attack on the footy is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    How on earth has Mitchell been kept out of the side? His attack on the footy is fantastic.
    Agreed. Only behind Hanners in the disposal count at the moment for Swans.

I'm also hoping Benny kicks butt in the 2s to show how he could have played in the wet conditions.

Keeza had been really quiet too until that goal.

Good, one goal in it: could we not make it back to two goals with a cheap turnover?

Haven't been able to watch the game so how is Mitchell's disposals? He is usually wasteful which is the biggest criticism on him.

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Haven't been able to watch the game so how is Mitchell's disposals? He is usually wasteful which is the biggest criticism on him.
    He had one miss at goal before, but overall IMO he's been one of our most effective. Not turning the ball over unlike the others.

Just checked he's at 61% DE.

WTF Rampe is at 90% ah he makes it up with his 4 clangers.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast