Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Round 6 vs. Melbourne

Fingers crossed for Heeney, didn't look good for him and was it Lloyd also hobbling off at the end?

Would be surprised if that isn't an ACL. The way it twisted with all that weight from the landing didn't look good, especially after it was giving way when he was putting weight on his leg plus the pain... A nervous wait. ????

Veterans List
    What got me is Heeney should not have been the target. Laidler hang on to the footy way too long. Heeney presented covered by 2 players. The corridorr was wide open.

Looks like. A PCL to me. Like goodesy had. Got hit in the back of the knee in the marking attempt.

- - - Updated - - -

Laidler is a marking machine

Veterans List
    Our delivery to our forwards is Woeful. We kick to their wrong side almost every time. We should be 10 goals up. Buddy looks so frustrated.

Barry if you watch the replay again you will see when he landed on the turf his knee twisted.

On Lloyd's injury i wish he kicked the ball earlier, he was too slow... That looked ugly but at least it looks like he will come back on.

Poor buddy
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Did Pykey not bring a spare shirt, he seems to have started the second half with the same off the shoulder number.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Veterans List
    Pretty good start to third quarter! Keep the pressure on Swannies! Live ladder has us second.........and Hawks 8th.

Jetta playing good game

Feeling pretty comfortable now, but of course, I bet Bulldogs fans were also feeling comfortable today.

Lingy says Sydney bench don't think Heaney is an ACL

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast