Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Changes for Rnd 8 V Hawthorn

Veterans List
    For a bit of a laugh, check out Hughsey's spray of the Swans on the Swans AFL website. It's quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Pretty much how I feel unfortunately so I have decided to forego the usual trip to Melbourne and save myself the anguish of sitting amongst the most arrogant and offensive set of supporters in the AFL.

Instead I'm going to Spotless to watch what should be an absolute cracker of a game before going home to settle down in front of the OLED with some Thai takeaway and a nice bottle of Shiraz....
    I'm going to watch Crows v Giants at Spotless too... Where the hell is it?

Veterans List
    Pretty much how I feel unfortunately so I have decided to forego the usual trip to Melbourne and save myself the anguish of sitting amongst the most arrogant and offensive set of supporters in the AFL.

Instead I'm going to Spotless to watch what should be an absolute cracker of a game before going home to settle down in front of the OLED with some Thai takeaway and a nice bottle of Shiraz....
    On a complete side note Triple B, how are you finding the OLED? I hear they're up there with the best plasma's for pic quality and blacks. I wouldn't bother with LCD/LED's. Hopefully others on this thread are interested, let's face it, we all watch our team on the telly......

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Just watched foxfooty and some stats from the 2014 G.F.. Physical pressure Swans 75 - Hawks 101. Minus 26. Corralling (flapping like a scarecrow) Swans 43 - Hawks 31. Plus 12. 6 different categories and then sub sets. We were smashed overall. I hate scarecrowing as the player has time to have a look and choice an option. Physical pressure makes players make more mistakes. I want players to tackle hard and plenty of physical contact. We might lose but it helps us in the future as scarecrows are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    On a complete side note Triple B, how are you finding the OLED? I hear they're up there with the best plasma's for pic quality and blacks. I wouldn't bother with LCD/LED's. Hopefully others on this thread are interested, let's face it, we all watch our team on the telly......
    I'm not a massive tech head, but it's a pleasure watching HD content and it lives up to the hype regarding the blacks. Not cheap, but i'm very happy with it and have no regrets.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Veterans List
    I'm not a massive tech head, but it's a pleasure watching HD content and it lives up to the hype regarding the blacks. Not cheap, but i'm very happy with it and have no regrets.
    Thanks for that, they do sound very good. Unfortunately at the moment as far as OLED goes, I can only dream, so for now I must stick with my trusty Plasma, but that's pretty cool. Continue to enjoy yours.....

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Anyone know who the umpires are for tonight?

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
    Anyone know who the umpires are for tonight?
    Umpires: Simon Meredith (21), Troy Pannell (28), Shane McInerney (30), emergency Ben Ryan (27)

Full details here: AFL Team Line Ups - AFL.com.au
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910