Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 8 V Hawthorn

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    I'm not sure it was sarcasm, but sarcasm or not, it was still a good post. Blaming poor spelling on an iPhone is just lazy. Getting angry about it is just silly.

Given the results of the first 7 rounds, this game could be won by anyone! This season is excitingly even ... but a tipsters nightmare!
    Android. An* I wasnt angry, I was dumbfounded in disbelief that in this day and age, spelling flames still happen. Is it 2004 still ?

Brisbane beat Port. I dont think Port are the yardstick they used to be. Makes next week interesting.

* - intentional

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    Outstanding...ahhh..the decision making of Matthews...sweet memories
    and he's now the mids coach at the Demons � poor bunch

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Brisbane beat Port. I dont think Port are the yardstick they used to be. Makes next week interesting.
    I think the problem with Port might be that they stick to one game plan and when that doesn't work they don't have an alternative. Even the coach admitted that they have a plan to which the players must stick to it, but he never explained what would happen if that plan doesn't work. Do they have plan B? I still think that they played well against us, they just couldn't adapt to our pressure.

It's just another game really and you can't get a GF loss back but geez I hope we smash those smug scumbags.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Who is tough guy Rhyce going to take on this week? Jack Watts and Darcy Lang his last two. He really goes after the seasoned hard-nuts.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    I just read it as you jumping on an opportunity to kick Barry because you don't like him, and I thought that was pretty childish. If that was not the case, I do apologise.
    No worries ????

Senior Player
    Gazza, Josh, Kurt all with pronounced limps (pronounced LIMP, L-I-M-P) in the Tom Mitchell Interview.Jake as well not yo mention Goodsey's chronic issues.
    We have them where we want them, everything is going according to plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    Gazza, Josh, Kurt all with pronounced limps (pronounced LIMP, L-I-M-P) in the Tom Mitchell Interview.Jake as well not yo mention Goodsey's chronic issues.
    Surprisingly Goode' knee seems ok so far. Don't think he has missed any training? He needs to have a big game in this huge test at the MCG. I'm nervous about flying down for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by churry View Post
    I'm nervous about flying down for this one.
    Really? That surprises me, Australia's airline industry has a pretty good safety record...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Really? That surprises me, Australia's airline industry has a pretty good safety record...
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    There is always a first time.

Veterans List
    In Melbourne for business this weekend so going to make the effort and get to the game. Last time at the MCG was the 2012 GF.

My last minor round game at the MCG was the infamous Barry Hall three 50 metre penalties game against the Hawks :-(

We're due against them.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast