Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 8 V Hawthorn

Senior Player
    I am agreeing with your comments Wardy

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Oh I agree with the niggle - I'd really like someone to smash Sam Mitchell though (I know me bad most unladylike etc) - and Puopulo has shorter man syndrome. ??
    Yes, there's something about Puopolo that I find particularly annoying.
    That Sam Reid mark and goal was a very timely steadier though. Looking forward to the second half now. And hopefully the umps will reward us for our tackling a bit more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Oh I agree with the niggle - I'd really like someone to smash Sam Mitchell though (I know me bad most unladylike etc) - and Puopulo has shorter man syndrome. ????
    Yes, there's something about Puopolo that I find particularly annoying.
    That Sam Reid mark and goal was a very timely steadier though. Looking forward to the second half now. And hopefully the umps will reward us for our tackling a bit more.

At least our physicality is there. But our ball handling and ball movement is poor. We are very lucky to still be in the game, let alone ahead.

Mike Pyke is killing us. They are winning all the clearances and he's useless around the ground. We should sub him out asap.

oh no Wardy, it's very ladylike to want to smash Sam Mitchell...

He deserves it...

I just hope we come out hungrier in the 3rd - and if Jordan Lewis, josh Gibson & Sam Mitchell start up their dirty crap again that they finally get pinged! ???????????????? I'm angry!!!

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    At least our physicality is there. But our ball handling and ball movement is poor. We are very lucky to still be in the game, let alone ahead.

Mike Pyke is killing us. They are winning all the clearances and he's useless around the ground. We should sub him out asap.
    "Just awful once the pressure lifted ... absolutely no composure or even ability to make a quick decision to dispose ... at their best they are soooooo much sharper than us.

Considering we are getting creamed in the clearances, I am surprised we are in front.
    Please we came to play and the first qtr was fantastic. Hawks were always going to come back.
    Agree with comments regarding Pyke, He was good last week but keeps fumbling the ball.
    If we could improve disposal efficiency then Hawks would find it much harder to score.

Pyke stinks tonight. They are better in hit-overs and clearances.

On the Rookie List
    Great mark, awful kick Sammy!

Laat 5 minutes we've been ripped by the umpires

We've been ripped by the umps, but we've also come to a grinding halt...We look tired...but we do have Buddy and if he gets loose, we can still win...

or they might over run us.....

On the Rookie List
    Ughh..........hate Hawthorn

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast