Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 8 V Hawthorn

Hartung and Cunningham the subs

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I see the umpires are: Simon Meredith (21), Troy Pannell (28), Shane McInerney (30), emergency Ben Ryan (27). Good to see no Stevic, but is one of those three that bald POS who hasn't got a clue and doesn't like us? I keep forgetting his name....
    I think you may be referring to Nichols?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Is it too early to dream of an all sydney grand final?
    Might want to wait till dreddie retires before that happens.
    The sceams & all out tanties could mean the salary caps are halved and we're not allowed to sign a player for more than a year

Veterans List
    I see the umpires are: Simon Meredith (21), Troy Pannell (28), Shane McInerney (30), emergency Ben Ryan (27). Good to see no Stevic, but is one of those three that bald POS who hasn't got a clue and doesn't like us? I keep forgetting his name....
    The bald one is Nicholls #15.
    Pannell can be iffy sometimes!

Nope. That's Nicholls and he did the Giants v Crows game today. McInerney has pasted us in the past though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    It's warm and sunny at Sydney's Olympic Park Grand Parade Spotless Arena watching the young Giants blouse The Crows .
    They all run like rabbits and nail lots of goals ..
    I was there too. Perfect footy weather. The Giants are far luckier with their home weather than the Swans!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Well its a glorious night for footy at the G.

I feel strangely calm - i have no expectations of a win tonight. I just hope we get stuck in and give it a red hot go, unlike that day last year that is no longer mentioned.

Come on swannies show us you are still hurting and are hungry for redemption!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Meredith was part of the unholy triumvirate that gifted Hawthorn a 21-10 free count in the 2012 GF. Let's hope the result's the same.

Yes, McInerney can have a tendency to let the Victorian crowd umpire the game.
    But strangely, I'm starting to feel quietly confident about this game. I definitely expect a ferocious attack on the ball by our midfielders and I expect plenty of relentless chase down pressure. And I expect the Hawks to slowly wilt under the pressure.
    But of course, I might be biased.

We must start well.. If we let them get their tails up then they will be hard to stop.

I feel sick!!

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    I don't think we will win. I hope that I am wrong, but I somehow think the Hawks will want to make a statement about their season. I will be happy as long as we play a good game.
    If Tippo finally has a really good game we will win. Yet to see one of those though.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Warming the Bench
    #spaghettiarmsreid came in handy down back. those noodles for arms got in the way

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast