Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 8 V Hawthorn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Match Day Thread Rnd 8 V Hawthorn

Grey gloomy and bloody cold here today. I suppose at least it's not raining yet. I reckon Towers gets the sub vest again although Longmires need for speed might see Goodesy in the vest. Time to light the fire and settle in with a good bottle of something for what could be a long night. Go Swannies!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but towers isn't playing? Cunningham is in?

Bingo

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Well if Towers is a late in and starts sub then we can conclude that aardvark is Horse

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Well if Towers is a late in and starts sub then we can conclude that aardvark is Horse
    I can guarantee you Aardvark is in no shape or form Horse. Cunningham/Towers same thing really, easy to get mixed up.

Also it's still grey and gloomy down here, 150k south west of Melbourne. Glad to hear it's sunny up there.

have a good feeling about this one, especially with schoenmakers still in, that was a big call by the hawks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Grey gloomy and bloody cold here today. I suppose at least it's not raining yet. I reckon Towers gets the sub vest again although Longmires need for speed might see Goodesy in the vest. Time to light the fire and settle in with a good bottle of something for what could be a long night. Go Swannies!
    No idea where you are, but it's a beautiful day here in my part of Melbourne.

Veterans List
    Getting nervous for the game already!

Not looking forward sitting next to arrogant Hawks supporters.

I have a feeling there might be a melee before the first bounce!

It's warm and sunny at Sydney's Olympic Park Grand Parade Spotless Arena watching the young Giants blouse The Crows .
    They all run like rabbits and nail lots of goals ..

Veterans List
    I see the umpires are: Simon Meredith (21), Troy Pannell (28), Shane McInerney (30), emergency Ben Ryan (27). Good to see no Stevic, but is one of those three that bald POS who hasn't got a clue and doesn't like us? I keep forgetting his name....

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I see the umpires are: Simon Meredith (21), Troy Pannell (28), Shane McInerney (30), emergency Ben Ryan (27). Good to see no Stevic, but is one of those three that bald POS who hasn't got a clue and doesn't like us? I keep forgetting his name....
    The bald one is Nicholls #15.
    Pannell can be iffy sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Nope. That's Nicholls and he did the Giants v Crows game today. McInerney has pasted us in the past though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    It's warm and sunny at Sydney's Olympic Park Grand Parade Spotless Arena watching the young Giants blouse The Crows .
    They all run like rabbits and nail lots of goals ..
    I was there too. Perfect footy weather. The Giants are far luckier with their home weather than the Swans!
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast