Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Booing of Adam Goodes by fans of Melbourne clubs

Quote Originally Posted by PerthSwannie View Post
    Goodes is starting to really piss me off. The opposition supporters are not booing him because he`s an XXXXXX. They are booing him because they think he is a cheater.
    And the proof that he is a cheater is in the pudding?
    Last edited by Danzar; 30th May 2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Earlier references to deleted thread removed

Veterans List
    No wonder Shaw gets bagged. 3 Swans on their own and kicks straight to a Carlton player resulting in a goal.

It is now 11 to 3 out of the centre.

Goodes is starting to really piss me off. The opposition supporters are not booing him because he`s an XXXXX. They are booing him because they think he is a cheater.
    Wut?
    Last edited by Danzar; 30th May 2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Earlier references to deleted thread removed

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CJK View Post
    Wut?
    Wut????????
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

If only he REALLY had a spear, and he could skewer Eddie, Dermie, and Bazza with it ... are these bogan Victorians serious???

So, ummm, we talking about the dance routine? What a big ol' barrel of gasoline that was the just got emptied in the bonfire.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    So, ummm, we talking about the dance routine? What a big ol' barrel of gasoline that was the just got emptied in the bonfire.
    It's what EVERYONE is talking about! You wouldn't know that we just won the game by 10 goals.

If we thought it was ugly before, it's going to get worse now.

Couldn't stand listening to Eddie, Dermie and co anymore.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Here's a pretty fair piece of perspective. Unfortunately, white man celebrating heritage = joyous. Black man doing same = bad.

Given the crap he has to put up with, Goodes' celebration was mild.

Twitter

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Goodes is starting to really piss me off. The opposition supporters are not booing him because he`s an XXXXX. They are booing him because they think he is a cheater.
    I for one think everyone is being very hard on the Wees and Poos fans. In my observation they boo every player who has ever staged for a free kick under any circumstances, and everyone who has ever done anything that might have had the potential to cause an injury to their players, not just Adam Goodes. And I'm sure they boo Luke Hodge every time he does something unsavoury, like throwing his elbow into the face of a player who is completely not expecting it or giving the old "Neil Sachse" to an opponent. What, they don't .....Hawks fans are hypocritical wankers? Luke Hodge gives what he isn't prepared to take ...no, I can't have that ....
    Last edited by Danzar; 30th May 2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Earlier references to deleted thread removed
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

Do you seriously follow the swans?
    And, pray tell, what is an "XXXXX"?
    That term seems a bit disrespectful in a thread that is discussing racism in football.
    Last edited by Danzar; 30th May 2015 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Earlier references to deleted thread removed
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Do you seriously follow the swans?
    And, pray tell, what is an "XXXXX"?
    That term seems a bit disrespectful in a thread that is discussing racism in football.
    +1. Whatever point you wanted to make, you've ruined it with that opening remark. Was the hyphen necessary?

Everyone is talking about racism, this is exactly what Adam wants imo. He is my hero.