Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 9 V Carlton.

You are officially more annoying than Matt80

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    You are officially more annoying than Matt80
    Not even close. Big difference being CW appears to believe what he is saying, regardless if he is right or wrong.

Matt80 just sprouted stuff to get a rise and sat back laughing as everybody fell into his trolls...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Wizard View Post
    Why did carlton supporters get throw out then?

"Players go right up to opposition cheer squad after scoring a goal and celebrate..." Could you please back this up with a game and time, and maybe a video link?

You also say "Who is going to stand up and say that racist laws are wrong?" Which laws are you talking about??? We still have racist laws in this country?

And just because they are Aboriginal, it doesn't mean that they are the font of all wisdom; the story of the Koala getting a bit cold, really, we do have ski fields in this country. Why do you assume it a story handed down since the ice age? Another sentence without any evidence backing it.
    Are you Matt80?

You're putting on a great show of ignorance here. Are you doing it special for my benefit, or are you like this all the time?

It has been well reported that the carlton supporter got thrown out for being obnoxious. There are rules against that at the SCG.

Intervention is a racist law.

The thing about dreaming stories is that there is no "evidence" to back them up... just like the bible. You either believe or you don't. It's your choice.

Please go and play outside now. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

MickyO WA.jpg
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Okay guys, we are getting way off topic. The Megafauna discussion has been moved to this thread
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    Okay guys, we are getting way off topic. The Megafauna discussion has been moved to this thread
    What a shame.

And just when I had proof that the megafauna really hasn't gone extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    What a shame.

And just when I had proof that the megafauna really hasn't gone extinct.
    Ludwig, a selfie is not enough evidence

On topic: I did hear on one podcast, I can't remember which one, praise for Everitt's game. He stood up and really played the whole game. BOG for Carlton?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

No one was BOG for Carlton.
    Dre handed the ball to us on quite a few occasions.

Match Day Thread Rnd 9 V Carlton.

There was a nice man hug between Laidler and Everitt at the end of the match. In a sense they could be viewed as doing a swap. (I know that is not strictly true as Everitt was traded and Laidler was delisted). I think Everitt is happy (now plays full-time in the seniors and wanted to return to Melbourne). And I'm sure Laidler is very happy with his move. (From unemployed to playing regular senior football in a potential grand finalist.) So a win-win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    No one was BOG for Carlton.
    Dre handed the ball to us on quite a few occasions.
    The Blues least worst? LeWo?

Man, I gotta go to bed.

recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar
    Are you Matt80?

You're putting on a great show of ignorance here. Are you doing it special for my benefit, or are you like this all the time?

It has been well reported that the carlton supporter got thrown out for being obnoxious. There are rules against that at the SCG.

Intervention is a racist law.

The thing about dreaming stories is that there is no "evidence" to back them up... just like the bible. You either believe or you don't. It's your choice.

Please go and play outside now. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

MickyO WA.jpg
    Guess I will leave it, gone way off topic, exciting some responses; and about the bible, new testament, it was written down, can be check against Roman records, unlike....

Time to finish this, as someone who thinks invention laws are racist.....

PS google wikipedia on the intervention, interesting quotes from Aboriginal leaders, and it passed twice our Federal Parliament, once when Liberals were in charge and once when labour was in government. Seems that a few people think its not racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Will accept Niki and Micky O as examples; but the other two are with their own supporters.
    doof-doof

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819