Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread Rnd 9 V Carlton.

Forgot Benny. He has been good so far.

What do all the fellow RWOers think the reason is for our woeful clearance work? Is it our set up or perhaps our ruckmen not hitting to our advantage???

Because we rely on Kennedy for all clearances.

Senior Player
    Re Goodes goal celebration "Won't help the booing though ! "
    Really Denis I thought it was wicked and us white fullas should be privileged to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Re Goodes goal celebration "Won't help the booing though ! "
    Really Denis I thought it was wicked and us white fullas should be privileged to see it
    +1

Just wild about Harry
    Bruce just made the call that Rohan was "a bit ginger"...

They'll make a big deal out of the goal celebration now - Bruce will bang on and on about it.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    What do all the fellow RWOers think the reason is for our woeful clearance work? Is it our set up or perhaps our ruckmen not hitting to our advantage???
    Pykes been a bit average, so that hasn't helped, Blues taggers fairly effective and some sloppy ball handling by our mids, it adds up....and gee I wish Buddy would be more selfish and just kick at goal! Overall, it looks as though the Swans aren't going to bust their gut this week after 6 days post GF replay. Skills could be better though, I thought this would be a great game to hone them. Also, and lastly, I get frustrated by our 'power' forward lines lack of effectiveness and potency. We should be 15 goals by now.

Veterans List
    Were the Carlton supporters giving it to Goodes for him to do that goal celebration? It seemed like a release of frustration from all the talk this week.
    I have to admit my first thought was like Dennis in that it will just make the booing worse.

Oh great and we have Eddie discussing it!

Senior Player
    Just like a haka to me but omg Eddie is being a huge wanker comparing it with secretariat signs in Irish football

We look jaded. Very lethargic tonight. Often after a big game we are a bit stale next game. A lot energy spent last week. The major problems tonight are the clearances and disposal. If we can just clean the disposal up in the second half we might just win by 100. At the moment we are not going to win by that and we could even fade the way we are looking, not bad enough to lose. Tired. But as I say the lethargy might be beaten out of them at half time.

Robbo has had a good debut so far. He has been right amongst it and kicked a goal or two. I was told earlier this season by Peter Burbakov that Robbo was one to watch and he was having a particularly good pre-season, very fit. He almost got a couple of marks and watch the second half as I think he might just pull a big one down.

We are killing them in the ruck and should be winning far more ball from the stoppages. Have to improve that in the second half.

Senior Player
    Oh and of course Dermott is now giving his considered opinion

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast