Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Changes - Round 10 vs. Gold Coast Suns

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    EMG Jack Marsh Nankervis.

Plank the Nank!

So Robbo still in, great. His smile will be even wider!

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    EMG Jack Marsh Nankervis.

Plank the Nank!
    Harsh on Marsh & Jack was slack. Can't plank the Nank, coz Horse likes the Pyke ... unless, perhaps you flip the Tip?

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Harsh on Marsh & Jack was slack. Can't plank the Nank, coz Horse likes the Pyke ... unless, perhaps you flip the Tip?
    What's the word on Bird?

I can understand him being omitted due to structural reasons but I can't fathom him not being the next best cab off the rank. I wonder if there are other non football reasons involved

What's the word on Bird?
    With all this name rhyming, should Aliir Aliir be disqualified or included as his name rhymes with itself!

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    With all this name rhyming, should Aliir Aliir be disqualified or included as his name rhymes with itself!
    Have a beer with Aliir!

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Any info on the severity of Benny's hammy?

Have a beer with Aliir!
    So, why'd they sack, Jack? And in the reserves, who will be manned by Chand?...(Chand Aliir)

What's the word on Bird?

I can understand him being omitted due to structural reasons but I can't fathom him not being the next best cab off the rank. I wonder if there are other non football reasons involved
    Someone has got to fall out of our midfield. At the beginning of the year it was looking like Mitchell could be the one, but now he's gotten a leg up on Bird and will be hard to dislodge from his spot. And there's continual pressure coming up from the reserves. Heeney is likely to come back in the side after the bye with both Jones and Hewett pressing for selection as well. All look to be better prospects than Bird.

It's a credit to our recruiting team that our rookie listed midfield stars from the 2013 reserves squad, Lloyd and Robinson, have both been elevated to the main list and will be playing together in the seniors for the first time. I wonder if both can cement spots in the side over the long run given the amount of talent we've got coming through the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Someone has got to fall out of our midfield. At the beginning of the year it was looking like Mitchell could be the one, but now he's gotten a leg up on Bird and will be hard to dislodge from his spot. And there's continual pressure coming up from the reserves. Heeney is likely to come back in the side after the bye with both Jones and Hewett pressing for selection as well. All look to be better prospects than Bird.

It's a credit to our recruiting team that our rookie listed midfield stars from the 2013 reserves squad, Lloyd and Robinson, have both been elevated to the main list and will be playing together in the seniors for the first time. I wonder if both can cement spots in the side over the long run given the amount of talent we've got coming through the system.
    A nice theory which would have more validity if Hewett or Jones were named as an emergency

I'm talking about a situation where one of our inside mids is ruled out before Saturday. Wouldn't you prefer Bird coming in rather than one of the three named emergencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Someone has got to fall out of our midfield. At the beginning of the year it was looking like Mitchell could be the one, but now he's gotten a leg up on Bird and will be hard to dislodge from his spot.
    A Bird in the stands, gives Mitchell a push

We would have to be the best rookie list managers in the league by some margin

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast