Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox Footy's Round Table - Tuesday 8.30 p.m

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar

Fox Footy's Round Table - Tuesday 8.30 p.m

For those of you that haven't seen it advertised, Fox Footy are doing another round-table show hosted by Gerard Whateley, however this time with four club presidents, Andrew Pridham, David Koch, Peter Gordon and you guessed it, Eddie McGuire.

It promises to be captivating viewing, especially given the ongoing tension between Pridham and McGuire, hopefully they are both allowed to go at it without having a Fox Footy 'script' to work from.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Quote Originally Posted by Conor_Dillon View Post
    For those of you that haven't seen it advertised, Fox Footy are doing another round-table show hosted by Gerard Whateley, however this time with four club presidents, Andrew Pridham, David Koch, Peter Gordon and you guessed it, Eddie McGuire.

It promises to be captivating viewing, especially given the ongoing tension between Pridham and McGuire, hopefully they are both allowed to go at it without having a Fox Footy 'script' to work from.
    I hope the issue of geodesy comes up - as I don't know where Koch and Gordon lie on it, but Whateley was very strong in Goodesy's defence yesterday on offsiders, and it would be nice for a few of them to truly gang up on Eddie and maybe, just maybe get it through his seemingly thick skull that he is wrong.

That's before consideration of any of the other big issues to be discussed. I don't have Fox so won't be watching it, but will be interested to hear what is talked about.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

I could be wrong but judging by the advertising of it over the weekend it looks as thought it has already been pre-recorded, which means it was before Friday night's game. The boo-ing issue might still come up though with a bit of luck.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

On the Rookie List
    Odds on Eddie coming out with "you've only been in the game for 10 minutes" and directing it at Pridham.

Almost certain I would have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffler View Post
    Odds on Eddie coming out with "you've only been in the game for 10 minutes" and directing it at Pridham.

Almost certain I would have thought.
    Certainty. Loses an argument so resorts to what all losers do and belittles people.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    If Eddie is true to form he will accept what the others are saying then later go back on it. Gutless wonder, brainless wanker.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Conor_Dillon View Post

So does Eddie wear his Fox Footy employee's hat or his Collingwood president's hat?

Should be a very interesting hour. Gerard Whateley is bound to keep a good handle on things too.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

He seems to be wearing his Collingwood president's hat every other time he is in the Fox Footy studio so I can't see tomorrow night being any different.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

I just hope Andrew doesn't get ambushed. Not sure which side Kochy sits, but the ambulance chaser is firmly in Eddie's camp/pocket, so it may get a bit uneasy for him.

Gerard has been a bit antsy on Sydney since we towelled up his beloved Cats last year, so I'm not expecting any real favours from him, even moreso given Eddie is a Fox stooge to boot...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Gerard's well spoken but he's essentially as soft as butter. He's only critical when it's popular opinion or something he won't be pulled up on.

The floor will be Eddie's. I'm not sure I can be bothered with it.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    Gerard's well spoken but he's essentially as soft as butter. He's only critical when it's popular opinion or something he won't be pulled up on.

The floor will be Eddie's. I'm not sure I can be bothered with it.
    He gave Hird a good grilling a few weeks ago

His interview with Hird was absolutely brilliant, you could tell from Hird's deer-in-the-headlights reactions that he had no idea it was coming.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast