Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fox Footy's Round Table - Tuesday 8.30 p.m

I enjoyed the program.
    As much as I dislike Eddie, he does the job expected from his club and supporters.
    I thought Pridham, Kochie and Gordon were better spoken than Eddie and their points were much more about the game than their club.
    The most disappointing aspect for me was that even though Eddie is one eyed, he cant see that NSW and QLD is where the game needs to grow for the AFL to overtake Rugby, Soccer etc.
    I get the impression Eddie would prefer the VFL rather than the AFL.

Quote Originally Posted by DamY View Post
    I have to disagree with you, Whateley has typically been quite unwavering and stands up to Robbo and guests on AFL360 quite frequently. He did turn on the Swans after the Buddy deal though IIRC
    I watch 360 most nights. The only person I've ever seen him take on was Hird and in my view, that was a fairly easy task.

He potted Ross Lyon for leaving St.Kilda in print. He backpedalled very quickly when they had him on radio. I've watched Eddie talk over him numerous times without any response. He's intelligent and well spoken which is refreshing so I don't dislike him, I just question his hardness.

I decided to watch it. The actual show I thought was pretty ordinary. Listening to all of them say "I agree" when they clearly don't became tiresome. They really only touched the surface on all of the issues. I thought Eddie was worst on ground but he had the most to say. Given his history and media background, I guess you would expect that.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

On the Rookie List
    I wanted a show where the hypocrisy and self interest of Triple CHins would be shown up for just that. It didn't even come close.

Gordon has always been passionate about the future of football and is a very intelligent man. Which is why I was very surprised with him tying himself to Eddies apron strings re the academies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234