Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Round 10 Swans vs. Suns

Ho hum.....

Well Pyke has got his hundred games. Now he can join Tom Derickx in the media department. Tippett should be our #1 ruckman. He's not good enough as a key forward, but would fine as a ruckman going forward. Our forward line is just not working right.

We also need to try something else in defence. Shaw is a clever player but can't defend and Rampe is too fumbley, miskicks a lot and has at least a couple of brain fades a game. I'd be keen to try Jones, Marsh or Newman at some point.

You can tell when Rohan losies his concentration and can't keep his focus on the ball or his kicking. I don't know how you fix that, because he's otherwise a good player and should really be a star.

Didn't Tippett look dirty when he got subbed. Hopefully he'll get the message.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Whoa. I had to drink more than normal to cope with that.

Quite frankly I'm glad that's over. That was embarrassing. Like being caught in the ladies loo because you left your glasses at home. How embarrassing can it get? VERY! Worst game I have seen for ten years as I said before. What the hell were they doing? kick across the centre half forward area just for the fun of it and give the ball away. kick the ball to nobody in particular and missing targets by 10 metres. Bloody dreadful.

Tippett was missing, same Reid. Rampe was pretty good except for several terrible kicks. One he should be dropped for an U14 would not make that mistake. What is the trouble with trying to actually find a player on the lead there were plenty of them then why BOMB? This was so frustrating to watch. It isn't a game I will be watching again. We had so many mids and running players with plenty of the ball why was out disposal so bad? OOOOOHHHHH!

We turn it on and then we turn it off, take our foot off the pedal. We become sloppy and don't do anything. We put the cue in the rack at about 10 minutes into the third. Even an decimated Suns will get a sniff if you are just playing with them. Pathetic! This is why we did so badly in the GF! We just don't have that killwer instinct even now! We should have won this by 100 points or more.

I know it was raining but if our blokes are precious about getting wet then they should be playing basketball not footy!

FORGETTABLE!!!! We had better be on song next week because if we play like this even Norf will give us a hiding.

Veterans List
    Agree. Whatever happened to 'sending a message' to the rest of the comp. It's not good enough to just win the GF replay, we must use every game to instill fear in all our opponents, that's if we're capable, which I'm beginning to suspect, we're not. So much talent being wasted through lack of effort, physically and mentally. As the ABC Radio guys said at one point, North will be watching this and might be licking their lips.

The only thing surer than the Swans grinding out a solid 50 pt win against inferior opposition instead of winning by 100 pts is the same old RWO posters will be here going spare and calling it the worst ever.

I'll just put my red nose and big shoes back on Gary and head back to the circus...

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Didn't Tippett look dirty when he got subbed. Hopefully he'll get the message.
    About time they recognize how useless he was. his 3 three goals were the result of lucky bounces. not good play. I don't think he could out mark my five year old son at the moment. A spell in the neafl is WARRANTED.

Never has a 50 point win interstate caused so much angst

Goes up to 11
    Ahh well at least we can always rely on the match day thread to provide plenty of entertainment...

Suns

Goodesy your show boating in 2012 gf cost us & yet you persist. Get over it & play your age not your ego. Rampe get the hair out of your eyes & you might see dangers. Tippett the million dollar dud. In a word no balls & you will lose your fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    The only thing surer than the Swans grinding out a solid 50 pt win against inferior opposition instead of winning by 100 pts is the same old RWO posters will be here going spare and calling it the worst ever.
    +1

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast