Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 more years for Reg

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly Boy View Post
    Three years for Grundy, but they were only willing to offer Mal two. Did they know something about Mal's knees, or is Grundy just that much cheaper?
    Also might be because Reg is a year younger now than Eski was this time last year.

Veterans List
    I reckon Reg has been much more reliable in the last 2 seasons.

He was interviewed on the morning show on SEN today. After the interview it was agreed that all clubs would kill for a Heath Grundy. Supporters from other clubs can't work out how Swans supporters can knock him. They say he is gun defender.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Reilly Boy View Post
    Three years for Grundy, but they were only willing to offer Mal two. Did they know something about Mal's knees, or is Grundy just that much cheaper?
    Based on what you've seen this year from both players I'm surprised you even need to ask that question.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

I think Eski was being replaced by players such as Macca and Jetta moving more and more into the backline

Grundy was an imperative signing over and above Eski

So far I am really enjoying our transitions out of defence and it looks a lot better then 2014

Speaking of contracts did anyone see the footy show last night in regards to Hanners ? Apparently Swans have put an offer in front of him , 6 years totalling 4-5 million. ( according to Damian Barrett)

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Speaking of contracts did anyone see the footy show last night in regards to Hanners ? Apparently Swans have put an offer in front of him , 6 years totalling 4-5 million. ( according to Damian Barrett)
    I love the irony in this given that it was Barrett who pretty much said Hannebery was coming back to Victoria for certain...did he admit to being wrong?
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123