Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: legends of Sydney football

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    David Backler is still going strong since joining Bulldogs in 1994.

Won Div. 4 goal kicking at age 46 two seasons ago. Won Div. 3 medal (Armstrong?) in 2007 I think it was at age 40.
    Is Uglow still playing for Mac Uni?, sure I remember playing against him in the early 80s....

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    Is Uglow still playing for Mac Uni?, sure I remember playing against him in the early 80s....
    Was running water for their div 4 team on the weekend.

Gus Seabeck ?

Mick Toy? Played at several Sydney AFL clubs throughout the 90's as a captain coach. A Phelan Medalist none the less and a back to back Pennant Hills Club Champion.

nice work Butterfingers !
    72 hours ago, this thread was as dead as a do-do. But you have arked up the punters and we all live again !

Uglow still going around at MacUni. Played his 450 last season. Pharlap still there over 300 games and I think there's another bloke who has played 400 in Sydney footy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pickup01 View Post
    Uglow still going around at MacUni. Played his 450 last season. Pharlap still there over 300 games and I think there's another bloke who has played 400 in Sydney footy as well.
    450 games - OMG get a life.....

Shineberg, Demir, Craig and Talbot all played their last game on the weekend. There would have to be over 1000 games between them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12