Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Changes for Rnd 14 V Port Power

Veterans List
    Surely we'll keep structural changes to a minimum.

Nankers to be Tippett at FF/ruck, Reid to CHF in lieu Buddy, no change to backline, Towers forward to use his height, leap, pace, about time he turned it on given his high draft position! Jones sub again then gets full game next week in place of Shaw if he has another night of clangers!

Still waiting for my boy George to debut. Ressies playing Saturday against GWS, that will be a depleted side against a side with heaps of first rounders playing ressies

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    ...Shaw to the Forward line...
    I have been waiting for this to happen for quite a while, actually I think it would have been a good move whenever McGlynn has been out of the side. From the few times Shaw has played forward he has been good at applying pressure and getting a few goal opportunities. With Benny out we are lacking that defensive/opportunistic forward.
    Actually with Rohan and Shaw both playing forward we should be able to apply quite a bit of pressure to the Port backs.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

On the Rookie List Conor_Dillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Still waiting for my boy George to debut. Ressies playing Saturday against GWS, that will be a depleted side against a side with heaps of first rounders playing ressies
    GWS will have plenty of their regular reserves players missing as well due to injury so hopefully it isn't all one-way traffic.
    Twitter @cmdil
    Instagram @conordillon

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    I have been waiting for this to happen for quite a while, actually I think it would have been a good move whenever McGlynn has been out of the side. From the few times Shaw has played forward he has been good at applying pressure and getting a few goal opportunities. With Benny out we are lacking that defensive/opportunistic forward.
    Actually with Rohan and Shaw both playing forward we should be able to apply quite a bit of pressure to the Port backs.
    Rhyce already has a healthy number of goal assists this year - if we play him forward, hopefully he'll get a few for us too.....

Blog Entries
    No Tippett and no Buddy. Structure has already change a fiar bit.

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Rhyce already has a healthy number of goal assists this year - if we play him forward, hopefully he'll get a few for us too.....
    Sorry jono, but Rhyce has had 3 Goal Assists for the 12 games this year. 1/4 GA per game. I don't know how they define Goal Assist but that was the data!!!????

Nankers to be Tippett at FF/ruck, Reid to CHF in lieu Buddy, no change to backline, Towers forward to use his height, leap, pace, about time he turned it on given his high draft position! Jones sub again then gets full game next week in place of Shaw if he has another night of clangers!

22 is not a high draft position. but i agree i hope that he has a game where he can lead well and be used a bit on the lead and not have us bomb to nanka with carlile and trengove sitting on him. recipe for a disaster.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    Sorry jono, but Rhyce has had 3 Goal Assists for the 12 games this year. 1/4 GA per game. I don't know how they define Goal Assist but that was the data!!!????
    Um, yeah nah he would have heaps more than that (was kinda my point if you re-read my post)....

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Zak to the backline, and Shaw to the Forward line.
    Towers Sub.
    Good suggestion re Shaw. He could kick straight through the sticks instead of straight to Port.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Thanks Ludwig

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    Touche`. I should read more carefully????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Um, yeah nah he would have heaps more than that (was kinda my point if you re-read my post)....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112