Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10th Premier Division Spot

10th Premier Division Spot

So as we are just over half way through the 2015 season who takes the 10th Premier Division spot next year?

Regular in the Side
    Is there any truth to the rumour that the bottom premier division team may get relegated?

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Boy View Post
    Is there any truth to the rumour that the bottom premier division team may get relegated?
    Can't see another regular Prems team being relegated this year following CTown pull out. Think the void will just be filled with a 10th team next year IMO.

Almost Football Legend
    I wouldn't think there's any risk of relegation. With 10 teams it may have been a chance, but Campbelltown pulling out should make the remaining 9 teams safe.

If anyone's going up, then at least based on on-field form, Balmain would have to be front-runners - a remarkable turnaround considering it's only been 2 years since they were relegated.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post
    I wouldn't think there's any risk of relegation. With 10 teams it may have been a chance, but Campbelltown pulling out should make the remaining 9 teams safe.

If anyone's going up, then at least based on on-field form, Balmain would have to be front-runners - a remarkable turnaround considering it's only been 2 years since they were relegated.
    Will we ever see Wollongong again? Balmain you'd say would be in the running but is it strategic or just based on who wins Div 1??

Yeh surely balmain go up. But is it a good look having both them and Uni having the same home ground? Guess it doesn't make a difference.

Would mac uni ever be in line for a spot? Their ground is always @@@@ though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Legs View Post
    Will we ever see Wollongong again? Balmain you'd say would be in the running but is it strategic or just based on who wins Div 1??
    They don't even have a senior team.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Yeh surely balmain go up. But is it a good look having both them and Uni having the same home ground? Guess it doesn't make a difference.

Would mac uni ever be in line for a spot? Their ground is always @@@@ though.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't even have a senior team.
    If you are going to throw Clubs such as Mac Uni in there what about Parra??

Parra are @@@@. Mac uni are decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Norris Lurker View Post

Balmain went down to Penno's ressies on the weekend. Imagine the carnage if they played their seniors.

Almost Football Legend
    Anyone going up is a big "if". There's got to be a strong possibility that we'll have a 9-team Premier Division again next season.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Senior Player
    Rumours from people involved in the swans academy appear to point towards Camden

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Oath View Post
    Balmain went down to Penno's ressies on the weekend. Imagine the carnage if they played their seniors.
    Those 2 will probably play in the gf this year though. That said, I'm sure they would recruit if going up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast