Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread, Round 15 - Brisbane Lions vs. Sydney Swans

Lazy, disinterested, sloppy. When are they going to start playing to their potential? Going on talent alone at the moment, won't go far into September playing like this.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    That was the worst crap for the whole year and that is a big statement!
    Totally agree and tell me what is the point of the Bondi Billionaires they are never in the forward line and if they are the passes to them are woeful as the whole opposition team us also there. How dysfunctional, slow and disinterested do we look. Start like that next week and we will be gone in the first ten minutes like last year's grand final.

Quality Auskick game!

Veterans List
    Very sad first quarter. The Lions worked harder than us. When going forward they had a number of players running whereas we look stagnant.

Second quarter let's see a lift!

Senior Player
    Got me beat about what Buddy is meant to do, marks the ball, gets sat on, gets up and gets told to play on.

Well the Hawks are killing Freo!!! Gotta hope they all get the bad prawn sandwiches on the flight up next week or that a new volcano near Tullamarine erupts and all flights out of Melbourne are cancelled - that way they have to get the bus or carpool !!!????????

On the Rookie List
    Refer to MCG for lone contender.
    "Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the Swans win pretty."

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthirsty View Post
    Refer to MCG for lone contender.
    Maybe West Coast are the only other true contender cos at least they too kick goals. Swans do not use Buddy and Tippett as they should and the umpires won't over umpire everything Buddy does. If I were Buddy I would give up cos you can't fight the stupidest umpires.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by annew View Post
    Totally agree and tell me what is the point of the Bondi Billionaires they are never in the forward line and if they are the passes to them are woeful as the whole opposition team us also there. How dysfunctional, slow and disinterested do we look. Start like that next week and we will be gone in the first ten minutes like last year's grand final.
    Glad someone else thinks this as well. Just put Franklin, Tippett, Reid and Goodes in the forward line with rotating mids and be done with it. It's not that hard.
    "Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the Swans win pretty."

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodthirsty View Post
    Glad someone else thinks this as well. Just put Franklin, Tippett, Reid and Goodes in the forward line with rotating mids and be done with it. It's not that hard.
    Yep good comment

We are soooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

Longmire has lost the players.

We need an inspirational coach to fire up the team.

Swans doing what is needed and nothing more

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast